•Extra 0.5

🩵📚🥽BubbaxKickin Chicken⚽️⭐️💛
(HUMAN/CARTOON VERSION)
(Requested)
'Reading is boring..'📚
Dating au
——————————————————
'Hey Bubba!'I say as I watch him reading.Boring ~...I don't know what's the point in being the smartest one in the crew when you barely even do anything with it.'Hi Kickin..'He doesn't even look at be while he says it! Come on man. 'Bubba~' 'Yes..?' 'Bubba bubba bubba~!' I say again. Is it that hard to look at your own partner..? God this is annoying.. 'What is it.' He says replying but not even one look at me. He kept reading the book as I look at him with a 'disgust' face.'Bubba!' I say clearly pissed off. Atleast he put the book down and looked at me.'What's wrong?' He tells me, what's wrong is that you don't pay attention to me. Always doing something important. He looks at me straight in the eyes.ugh..'What's so special about books...'I say clearly annoyed.Really. I know he's all about the intelligence or stuff but you don't need to be THAT smart that you are smarter than the whole crew.'Well,They are calming..and they show a lot of importance of life like survival books as well as genres like fictional or nonfictional also novels are great..as well as books like horror hm..there's so much special of them.'He tells me. What the hell is fictional and non fictional..'Can you shorten that please..?' I say questioning what he even said.He sighed.'Bascically like if a story real or not real.' 'Oh! Makes sense.' I put my hands together.'Right. Now what was that you wanted?' I thought.I forgot what I was gonna ask him other then just him pissing me off by not paying attention.'oh uh..'I rub my neck.'nothing at all!,wanna play soccer with me?' I say awfully awkward.'sure.' He says with a warm smile..ugh..'I'm lucky I dated you..' I muttered.'What was that?-' 'nothing! Let's go—' I grab his hand taking him outside.

Words:340🤯