•Extra 0.6

💜👾🌙Catnap x Dogday☀️🍊🧡
(Human/CARTOON VERSION)
'Kids are so wierd..'
—————————————-
It was a normal critterific day for the smiling critters.All of them were having a fun picnic.Questioning the fact that Picky Piggy was the one who brought the most FOR HERSELF as well as her diet or how much she eats..The critters were having a wonderful time.Catnap was on a branch on the tree which covered the sunlight for the critters.Craftycorn was separating the marshmallows and cereal from her jar,Adorable! Hoppy hopscotch and Kickin chicken were playing frisbee with eachother.As dogday was also next to catnap on the tree,he was a bit skeptical but tried to get used to it.As for bubba bubbaphant,he was reading as usual. For the other extra critters,they were usually just doing what they were fond of.Lemon and Bobby bear hug were making flower crown and bracelets as Candy cat as well as fluffy were all lovey dovey like always,romance..Frost? Well he was just playing with hoppy and Kickin as their usual self.While with Renna starlight and Mussifox usual doing was whatever was music or digital to them.While for Kitsune,just joining in with bubba in reading...Ah..What a wonderful day..'Hey guys I have a little machine I made! Wanna try it?' Started Fox,'It can bring anything from the bing of the future! Pretty cool right?' 'Right are you sure it'll work..'Said Renna starlight,It wasn't the first time they tried Foxs machines,they turned out to go crazy some times.'I promise~!'He said with a smile as he pressed a button on it.'Who wants to go first~?!'He said,who would want to with his crazy looking self.'Dogday! Catnap! Why not give it a go! You'll be finee~!?' The critters wondered if it was a good idea,something could hit their head or get them hurt.'Come on guys..it won't be that bad..'Said the critter crew leader as he tried to get down from the tree leading catnap to help him with his tail getting him down as well as himself.They both touched it and unknowingly two very odd but heavy things drop on their head.They should've predicted.'Oh god..' said Kitsune looking at it in shock as well as the other critters.A mix of chocolate and candy came from what dropped on them.Looked like critters..One of the two rubbed their head,Cinnamon roll shaped tail.Looked more like an actual bunny then dog but can't make any judges.As for the other,just seemed dead.(not actually).With some long curved floppy ears of a dog,with a long tail as well,tied with a rainbow clip.as for the bunny looking one had a star pendant the other had a rainbow pendant.Pretty much both of them looking more like dogday,but a peachy purpley color.Catnap blinked as he picked them up with his tail looking closely but them let them down in disgust of the fact both of them are DOGS and not any cats.(my guy the only cat in the family now..) how sad. Dogday's tail wagged happily'They look so adorable come on catnap!' He said with his ol' usual bright smile as catnap just looked at him and sign languaged'No'. Then again signed'Kids are so wierd..' then crossed his arms as dogdays tail went down and he frowned as fox started speaking'T-Told ya it would work! God I should be an engineer!' After a while catnap well...hit him in the face.

Words:589