Chapter 15 : |Chooda and Haldi Ceremony|

It is the chooda ceremony of Aadhira . Her paternal and maternal families are presented there for the ceremony . Her chooda is gifted by her maternal uncles as per ritual .It contains 21 bangles in each set as this number is considered auspicious. Aadhira's maternal uncles purified the bangles by milk. Then her both uncle started to put it on her arm . A cute competition is conducted as whoever puts the bangle first, wins it . When one won the hall echoed with laughter at this cute competition . Aadhira kept her eyes closed when her uncles were putting it on her hand . After that they ties a cloth over the choodas . After the chooda ceremony kalire is tied to her to wish the couple's happiness and everlasting bond . Moksh, Ahana , Aruna , Sanvi tie them and gives her blessing for her upcoming chapters of life . In her both hands kalire she added her family including her best friend and her new familys' name letter . But in her both hands kalire Aditya's name is added among a heart shape design . It was her wish . When everyone asks her the reason she told that she will balance her both familly . To prirotize one family the other family will not be left out . This kalire is a reminder to her to maintain the relations of daughter, sister, wife, daughter in law . Her family were in tears hearing about her thoughts .

" My princess is grown up " Nabarun ji ,  Aadhira's father said caressing her head

" My princess is grown up " Nabarun ji ,  Aadhira's father said caressing her head .

" No baba , I'll be always you little daughter " She replied hugging her father .

" yeah all love to your father only " Meera ji ,  Her mother said with a faking jealous voice .

" yeah come my jealous mother india " Aadhira said bringing her mother to the hug .

The whole family did a group hug giving a sense of comfort to Adhira .

They spent the last day before her wedding with lots of games , laughter .

As tomorrow is the great wedding of Aditya and Aadhira .

。⁠*⁠ ♡ Next Day。⁠*⁠♡

Amidst the royal demour of Jaipur , Rajasthan. Jaipur place courtyard is adorned with marigold and other flowers . The atmosphere is radiating joy , bonding of two family .

Our Kunwar sa Aditya entered the courtyard holding hands of his fiancee , Aadhira .

He is wearing a pink kurta his fiancee chose for him . It was Adhira's wish to see him in pink kurta for haldi , how can he not fulfill her wish ! Adhira is wearing a multicoloured lehnga with some flower jewellery. It was chose by Aditya . He said that the one who spreads colour ,it will be injustice for his butterfly to wear one colour on this colourful day .

They both sat on the lotus symbol chair

They both sat on the lotus symbol chair .The flower is generally said to represent wealth and fortune so they prepared it for their upcoming future.

The youngster brought the haldi . The traditional rajasthani songs are played in the background .

The first one to apply is Aditya's Dada sa and Dadi sa and then Aadhira's Dadu and Thakuma  .The both couple blessed them for their future life . Then Aditya's father apply haldi .

"सदा सुखी रहो" He blessed Aadhira and Aditya .
(Stay happy always )

Then one after one Aditya's uncle , Aadhira's parent applied the turmeric paste on the couple .

Then Aditya's brothers , Anil , Neil , Moksh  applied the turmeric paste on Aditya whole body earning a glare from him .

At last they all showered them with flower and water . The courtyard filled with their banter .

Aadhira's grandmother whisper something in Aditya's ear . Maybe for a revenge as her granddaughter pranked her a lot .

"Beta the haldi is just on your outfit ,it didn't even touch your skin; so why not remove the kurta " Aadhira's grandmother playfully asked her grand son in law .

As if they both made a plan already , Aditya shook his head in agreement .

Hearing and seeing this Aadhira's face is whole red with anger and a little shyness .

When he is about to remove his kurta the whole courtyard echoed with a shout .

"NOOO " Aadhira shouted and guarded him .

The both family pressed their lips not to laugh at this .

"Why not beta , it's good ; it'll make him glow more " Her grandmother innocently said .

Aditya was standing behind her enjoying the scene.

"No need to apply , he is already glowing that I can't take my eyes from him . And you sweet lady go apply haldi on your husband no need to apply on my husband" She nonchalantly said .

The families burst into laughter after seeing her jealous side .

Then maybe realising what she said she dug her head down in embarrassment and ran away from there .

" Go go apply haldi on your wife " Padmini ji ,  Aditya's grandmother said to her grandson teasingly .

In a secluded corner Aadhira is panting heavily .

"Yeah can't you shut your mouth for a second . What will he think of me " She said hitting her head .

"He will think his wife is quite possesive " Aditya said from behind .

Aadhira being shocked turned to him .

"Y...ou " She stuttered.

"Yes Mrs . Raghuvanshi, now apply haldi on me . " He said to her.

"No no I was just saying anything , ignore it " Aadhira said being shy .

"I can't ignore your any word Mrs. Raghuvanshi." Aditya told her .

"Don't call me that " Aadhira said . She is a whole tomato now .

"Why is it making you shy " Aditya asked playfully .

"Don't tease me " She whined at him .

Hearing this Aditya laughed heartily . Aadhira snapped her head at him hearing his laugh . His smile is sure making her heart flutter .

"Ok now apply , I'm waiting " He said , forwarding the bowl of haldi to her .

She took some haldi from the bowl and slowly applied it in his face while looking in his eyes .

Then she was about to run from there when Aditya held her hand and brought her in front of him .

"It's my turn now " saying this he held her waist slowly back hugging her and preesed their cheeks .

Aadhira's body jolted upon at the touch . Her whole face is red . Aditya's ears were also red . Both were shy , it's their first close proximity.

Detaching their cheeks he turned her to his front and joined their forhead . They both were breathing heavily . Being this much shy Aadhira hid her face on his chest . Aditya hugged her and brought her more closer to himself .

" Be ready , to be my Mrs . Aadhira Aditya Raghuvanshi" He whispered in her ear and kissed her earlobe .

Breaking the hug she also whispered to him "Be ready to be Mr . Aditya Adhira Raghuvanshi. " and kissed the area near his heart ; saying these she ran away from him .

Aditya smiled whole heartedly watching her running figure .

         🪷। .⁠。⁠*⁠♡◍✧⁠*⁠。🪷

Double update 🌬️

Make sure to vote and comment . I would love to read your comments.

🌷Word count : 1144

Thank you , take care 🥀....