❄️Written in the Stars || TWD❄️

Creativity:10 /15

I must say that there is creativity there, but it seems like another zombie-type story, and I do not see this as mean because that is not my intent. But when it comes to creativity. To me, it's a little basic because it's zombies and the supernatural and things like that. So, to me, it was not.

Originality: 10/15

Once again, this is not to be malicious or stateful, but I really didn't feel like this was in the original story, even if it was fan fiction. I didn't feel there was a lot of originality to the story. It just felt like. I was reading a zombie story There was nothing that—really popped. There was nothing that really made me feel like this was. Something different that I've not read before. To me, it was similar to other types of zombie stories that I have read.

Storytelling:15 /15

stories telling is very interesting. Feel like you're being told the story from a child's point of view, and I'm not saying it isn't good. That's actually a very interesting thing to write from a child's point of view and I enjoy it. The next season of Breadup, I'm done with that. I watched all of them.

Character:15 /15

Characters are definitely unique.

Story Flows:15/15

When it came to the story, there were no grammar errors, sentence structure, or sentence flow. Errors.

Cover Design:15 /15

I definitely did enjoy the cover a lot. I found the cover to be very beautiful and represent the story very well.

Final Thoughts: 10/10

At the end of the day, I do find the story interesting, but I do feel like it lacks a lot of different things when it comes to, like, the storytelling; it's not very strong. It feels like it's a lot of run around before the author gets to the point of what they're trying to say. Mind you, once again, I'm not saying this to be malicious. I'm not saying this to be hateful. I'm saying this from a reader's point of view. The story is a very interesting story. I enjoyed it, but as a reader, I would not continue to read this story just because I lost interest after a few chapters. To me, it just felt like another fanfiction story. And it. Was something that I was not a big fan of. Mind you; I am not a big fan of fan fiction because I have yet to find a lot of fan fiction where they are more realistic and not. A fan obsessing over. Fictional characters, famous people music. things like that. Once again, I'm not meaning to be mean or anything like that. That is just my opinion when it comes to this type of story. That being said, I would still say to go back and read the story and maybe come up with a better outline of the story or finish the story and then go back and edit it, rewrite it, and spruce it up. And I think after that it would be a really good story. Period. Now, if you want more in-depth details and reviews, I will put who I recommend at the bottom.

Reviewers I recommend

by Olivia_Benedetti

𝙽𝙴𝚇𝚄𝚂 by LoveofTheCursed

Felicity Reviews By TheHappyWriters

Chapters I read:3

Total points:90

Summary of the book:

Camryn Walsh is a shy and timid 12-year-old girl living at a camp outside of Atlanta city with her dad, Shane. A world full of walkers is quite scary for Camryn, but she has her dad to protect her....right?Shane may have been a shitty person, but he was a wonderful father. He was the only person Camryn had left. So when he dies, she is devastated and doesn't know what to do with her life anymore. When she finds out that Rick is the one who killed him, Camryn immediately begins hating him and his whole family.She especially begins to hate his son, Carl.After her dad died, Glenn has stepped up to look after her. They soon form a father-daughter bond and Camryn begins to love him just as she loved her father.Will she learn to protect herself and survive in a world like this without her father? What would happen if love starts blooming with the boy she hates?Season 1- ?I DO NOT own any characters except Camryn and I also do not own the storyline, all credit goes to amc the walking dead.

AUTHORS WARNING

Remember that these are, in fact, my thoughts and only mine alone. You do not have to like them or agree with them in any way. But because they are my thoughts, they are final, which means they cannot be swayed or changed in any way. If you do decide to disagree with my thoughts and attack me directly in the comments or DM, I will block you and add you to a block list. Therefore, never reviewing your work ever again.

🪷A.D🪷

D🪷