10!

[Name] stood on the inkigayo stage, fixing her earpiece. She's been in Korea for one day, yet she was already doing these. [Name] went into her position, which is the center. Her backup dancers surrounded her as the intro for ditto started.

"Hoo-ooh-ooh-ooh.
Hoo-ooh-ooh-ohh."

The performance went great, [Name] did her best on stage, since it's been a while ever since that day. She shined on stage, her charisma glowing as she seemed happy dancing and singing on stage. Fans were loud, waving their lightsticks in the air excitedly.

It was the middle of performance when [Name] felt strange.

Are you sure you want this?

How sure are you?

Aren't you afraid of them?

Those hungry eyes, waiting to devour you in a second?

Didn't they break you once. These people ruined your life. Why do you still love and make music for these low lives?

[Name] tried not to listen to the voices, she. Keyword tried. She was sweating and stuttered when singing. The mood of the stage shifted, [Name] didn't want that. She tried to put more energy but ended up stumbling.

[Name] was strictly told to only put in at least 78-81% energy. But she was putting in over 85% she had to be careful with that foot of hers.

"I want you, so want you, so say it ditto~"

She ended the performance with a smile as the crowd cheered. She bowed and sprinted off stage. She bumped shoulders with le Sserafims eunchae as the two smiled at each other.

❀༉‧
[Name] was standing next to some K-pop groups, LeSserafim being one of them, [Name], and the group were the final people left to determine who won the stage today.

And [Name] won! Yay! Ditto first win. She gave her speech and began her encore, and eunchae smiled happily at her, clapping while leaving the stage.

Her encore was great, but those thoughts were back as [Name] were walking down the inkigayo stairs.

"What if you bled on stage. You insensitive little bitch!"

"Always finding the best in people that don't like you!"

"The world is dangerous out there dear.. I'm just trying to protect you.."

"Do you want to take a picture?"

[Name] snapped out of her thoughts, staring at her staff and her new manager. "Oh uhm yeah sure!" She said nervously, taking the trophy and pressing her back against the wall.

Her backup dancers joined her in some photos as she held the trophy with a smile.

After taking a few pictures, a lady from the staff tapped on [Name's] shoulder. She turned around to face her. "Ms Akko, are you ready to go back to your dorm?"

[Name] tried to speak again, but it felt like her throat was on fire. Her voice came out low and raspy, "yes." The lady looked at [Name] like she was some demon, "I'll get you some water, okay?"

˚˖𓍢ִִ໋🌊 🪼˚˖𓍢ִ✧˚.

[Name] collapsed on her dorm bed, her face buried into the warm sheets. 'What the heck happened.'

She took a pillow and screamed into it. She totally embarrassed herself out there! What would her fans think. Knowing people, there is gonna be a whole ass discussion about this. Her first time being on stage after a while, and she totally fucked it up..