Chapter 16 : | WEDDING |

01 March , 2024

Jaipur , the "Pink City" of Rajasthan , India adorned with a festive look , to celebrate the splendour royal wedding of  Aditya and Aadhira . The regal ambiance of the palace , with its courtyard , garden , grand halls decorated with a fairytale - like setting to give the wedding a fairy look .

In a room of the other palace, where the wedding will be held the bride is giving a last check to her appearance . 

" Am looking good na " Aadhira asked Ahana and Sanvi , who facepalmed themselves because it's been one hour and she is asking the same question .

" You are looking so beautiful that our jamai sa will not be able to diver his eyes from you " Meera ji , Aadhira's mother told her daughter ; she entered the room with her in laws , husband ,  son .

" our gudiya is looking so gorgeous " Aadhira's grandparents said caressing her head . 

Aadhira's mother places kohl  behind her ear , to protect her from evil eyes .

"From holding your hand as a companion in your first day of school to holding your hand to escort you in the mandap ; time really flew fast

"From holding your hand as a companion in your first day of school to holding your hand to escort you in the mandap ; time really flew fast . " Nabarun ji , Aadhira's father said , while drops of tears rolled down from his eyes .

Everyone present has moisture eyes .

"Baba" Saying this Aadhira breaks down in her father's arm .

"Shh , my gudiya .. it's your big day; no tears now . " He said wiping her tears .

"Then you also don't cry " Aadhira said wiping her father's tears. .

"Finally the house will be all mine " Moksh said teasingly to light the situation .

" Baba " Aadhira whined . In reply her father glares at her son .

"Maa" Moksh said side hugging his mother , who also glared at her husband .

Everyone burst into laughter at their banter .

" You all go out except bouma, I need to talk to my granddaughter"  Shweta ji , Aadhira's grandmother said .
(daughter in law )

"Beta , feeling nervous !" Meera ji stated feeling her daughter's nervousness .

" A lot " Aadhira said keeping her head in her mother's warm embrace .

"Just smile and enjoy the feeling , everything will be ok " Her mother said .

"Beta we know you will handle everything but still we are saying stay calm in every situation , don't take decisions in rage  . Remember every relationship needs time . Maintain the balance between both .You know in marriage ' It doesn't matter if the guy is perfect or the girl is perfect, as long as they are perfect for each other' ." Shweta ji said caressing her granddaughter's hair .