•Chapter 7

Experiment 1031,Mussifoz.He has woken up from the deep sleep with a tantrum,and a big one.He hasn't seem to calm down ever since the sleep and which the scientists are trying to figure out how to calm him down.They have tried putting music on the speakers around his experiment room and pictures of himself and how he is supposed to act.All he did was cry and continued each day louder and louder.After a while we gave him smilers which seemed to work.He started keeping the smile but what didn't seem to stop was the crying each time he looked in the mirror.He had keep scratching the walls and pulling his face.We put a few tests on him and then after a while.He calmed down after the shot and injection.We gave him headphones at final and he got used to doing some musical things like playing instruments,Singing,and making music,but the movements had shown what he did before being experimented.At final they gave him the pendant,he seemed happy of some type.I guess it was a success.
————————————————
New faces..but none of them are compared to music in any way.We were almost to the destiny but I was having a bad feeling about this..I can't say that I will say it out loud..It felt noisy..I didn't like it at all..I just wore my headphones the whole time to ignore it but the sounds of loud giggles and laughs get me a bit through a tantrum..As we got there.The place looked...bigger..I didn't think the playcare was gonna be the size of more than a mansion..We got inside. Everything looked..pure.Beautiful..It was like any imagination any kid would want.The house looked a bit odd but it had shared rooms.Wierd.I thought they would take out our rooms after the incident.I see they didn't.I still share my room with Melody.I guess this place isn't that bad.I just don't like anyone here honestly.What I can't help is caring for others though.I just learned that 'hate' is a big word to use on other critters,so I rather just say that I only dislike them.A critter came up to me looking at me up and down.'Music?'She said.A rabbit.A bunny? I don't learn about breeds but that's what I think she is.A green bunny.Odd.I never saw a bunny before.Only learned about it with Mrs. Harper before though...I don't seem to remember much honestly..'That's cool! You can make remix's and songs right?'She said.I nodded,Still not in the mood for talking until she looks at my pendant then to me up and down,Was she trying to observe if I had a weapon or something? Trust me I can't handle even having a paper in my hand.(Will be explained later on in the story)'Woah.You are a...Fox?' What else would I be other than a fox?? I nodded again.Each time she kept asking me question until I got to my old room.I sat down as she kept going all over me that she has never saw a fox or a different critter then her main group.'right..'I say as she kept yapping about everything.So annoying..or it's probably because I'm not used to someone being so annoying that I can't focus on anything else..Why am I here again..

Words:562
(I should have done the extras before this😭)
IM BACK