✿ TO BE HAVE FLASHBACKS ✿

ALAIA

“Please, stop.” I whispered to myself not being able to hear my own thoughts.

But then once again the flashbacks hit me. The cruel memories that I've tried to bury down in the catacomb of fear started knocking at my door. I tried to push them away, to fight against them but his words triggered something in me. Something that I never want to experience again.

f l a s h b a c k

I came out of my college and hastily walked before the boys college ends. I'm scared to witness anyone from there. What if him and his friends who raped me comes infront of me? I swear, I'll lose my sanity.

With my heart about to jump in my throat, I almost ran to take an auto for home. I covered my neck with my scarf realising that the marks they've left on my body are still fresh. My bruised vagina burning in sharp pain as I walked. I wish I was able to skip college today, tomorrow or maybe forever. But I have exams, I had no option then to come.

The sun shines directly above my head. I opened my water bottle and find it empty. Licking my wet lips, I counted the money I had in my pockets. Just few coins.

I quickly went to the shop to buy a packaged drinking water.

“Man, she's the same girl from the video.”

“I heard that she was from the girls college next to us.”

“Fuck me, how can our luck be this good?”

I heard whispers around me from the bunch of boys who stood in the corner of the shop. They all were staring at me. I froze in fear, do they know about what happened? He told everyone in his college?

I covered my face from my scarf and was about to rush back from the shop when I heard a video playing. My voice. It was me who was moaning. My lips trembled in shock and I couldn't help but go to them. I snatched the phone from the person who was playing it and when I saw what it was, my body stiffened. It was my video; the one from that night where I was having sex with my boyfriend and his four friends.

I looked at the video, tears pouring down my face. I was enjoying everything. I was enjoying everything that they were doing to me.

“F-From where did you get this?” I asked, trying to delete the video from his phone.

He took his phone back from me and then laughed. “Everyone must've seen it. Your sex tape is uploaded on the porn sites. Don't tell me you weren't aware about it?”

I shook my head. My body shivering with the new information. The only thought that came to me was what if my family gets to know about it? They will kill me.

“Ah, give us a chance too. We'll make sure that you end up screaming in pleasure.” One of them said while others looked down at my body as if they were mentally stripping me off my clothes.

I turned to leave but then saw more boys coming out of the college to me.

“Let me suck your nipples, I'll give you hundred.”

“You took four people at once. Do you have any idea how sexy you looked with your legs apart? I'll give you thousand, please me for one night, will you?”