PLEASE READ

I'm so sorry guys for what I'm going to say next. Bhai log, please gussa Mt hona yaar.

So, I've posted Agastya POV on scrollstck. And it's not free. I know, I know and I'm really sorry for that. The chapter is for twenty rupees only. It's totally upto you if you want to purchase it or not. I'm really not forcing any of you because I know that you read on Wattpad because it's free or else why would you?

The thing is, I try to update chapters regularly especially of this book. It's so close to my heart and I love writing it. I usually write for free and my books are going to be free on Wattpad always.

I'm just trying to earn something from my hard work. Is it wrong? I don't think so. If you buy the chapter on scrollstck, It'd made me happy and if not then too I'll be happy for you all giving chance to read my book.

If you don't read Agastya's POV then don't worry either. You won't miss anything about the storyline. I'm going to post the next chapter on Wattpad. So you can always enjoy that.

Please don't hate me, I hope you understand me. Plus, I promise I'll post Agastya's POV on Wattpad after this books end. You'll get to read it then.

Here's my stck account :

autumntouched.stck.me

You can find the link in bio or in my Instagram story

And if you're still not able to find my account then please ping me on ig, I'd be happy to help.

Thankyou <3

Don't forget to Read the next chapter on WattpadI've already posted it after this.