✿ TO BE IN LOVE ✿

ALAIA

"Agastya?" My eyes widened in shock.

I tried to say something but it was as if the words didn't form in my mouth. He was looking at me in his confusion, his eyes slowly drifting to him. I saw him clenching his fists.

My throat ran dry. "I...It's not what you think like. I-I swear....I..."

"Who the hell is this, Alaia?" He asked, his gaze burning in anger.

"It's not. It's not what you t-think like." I tried to speak properly but I couldn't.

Is he going to misunderstand this situation? What if he thinks that there's something between me and that filthy man?

"Is he the one who made you cry?" I stumbled almost upon my feet at Agastya's question. My heart relaxed momentarily but it was short lived because then that disgusting rat opened his mouth.

"Oh, the husband, huh? Ritwik, here." He offered his hand for a handshake but Agastya just stared at him.

"Your wife's ex-boyfriend." He smirked at me.

"Alaia, tell me is he reason why you were upset?" Agastya's nostrils flared in anger.

"Upset? Dude, I didn't make your wife upset but you might get when I show you her truth." He laughed, pulling out his phone from the pocket.

I froze.

"Ten crores and I'll delete this." And with that he played the video.

On the screen I appeared naked infront of four of his friends. My eyes were half open and I was enjoying it. My moans echoed in the room, my heart going numb.

I clasped palms over my mouth to stop myself from crying. Agastya had never seen me naked despite being my husband and here he had to see me naked with four men?

I snatched his phone and smashed it against the floor. The video stopped playing but the haunting moment for which it played, made me nauseous to my bones.

"Ah, and add one costliest phone along with the money since your wife destroyed it." He chuckled.

Agastya grabbed him by his collar. "Motherfucker, it's illegal to record someone's private video—"

But then I started puking.

"Alaia?" Agastya came and started rubbing my back and that filthy man ran out.

I tried to calm down but I wasn't able to breathe. I clenched my chest and puked my guts out.

After I don't know how long, I stood up and rinsing my mouth, I walked to his car. I sat in the backseat and he drove it back to his house. He was calling someone asking to get hold of him. But I was numb, my brain was not working properly. All I can think is that Agastya should've never seen my tape. He doesn't deserves this. He doesn't deserve—

The car stopped. Not being able to witness the disgust in his eyes, I ran to my room.

Pacing back and forth, my eyes fell on my reflection in the mirror and to say that I was disgusted by myself would be an understatement because the girl staring back in the mirror is ashamed of herself. Ever since she was born, she was told that she was unwelcomed, she was blamed for every single thing, she was forced into the kitchen, not given equal opportunities then dragged out of the house because nobody believed her. Nobody tried to hear her version of the truth. But today, it felt as if all the pain I've been keeping hidden in my chest has came upto my throat. The raw grief of the realisation that Agastya had seen me in such filthy condition.