and you took this heart and set it free

This isn't an actual chapter, but i promise more will be coming soon! This is actually just the reactions of the hosts finding out about Shizuka and Kyoya's relationship. I didn't go into much detail about it last chapter so here it is now.

Tamaki:
So we did see Tamaki's reaction, and we know that he was a little dramatic upon being told. But it was mostly a joke, and he was happy for them, and was glad that Kyoya finally accepted his feelings. Even though, he was afraid that the dynamics between The Host Club would change. When that didn't happen, he fully accepted the new couple. Even if they didn't need this approval, it was nice. But, his heart did sink a little. And he doesn't know why.

Haruhi:
She also knew Kyoya liked Shizuka, but she didn't think he would do anything about it. He always seemed too proud and too busy to immerse himself in something like that. But when it was confirmed, she didn't really have much of a reaction, nor did she really care. Her father is bi, she was open to the fact that people like the same gender as them. She wishes nothing but the best for them, because Shizuka's grown on her and she sees him like family. She wouldn't want him getting hurt.

Kaoru:
There wasn't much time to think about how he felt at the moment, because he was still worried about Hikaru being in that storm and him leaving Shizuka alone. But, at night when everything was silent and he could think about it all he wanted, he was fine with it. Out of all The Hosts, the news shocked him the most. He knew Kyoya and Shizuka were close, but he didn't think they were that close. He doesn't have a problem with it, he thinks they make a good couple. He is a little sad, though, for Hikaru.

Hikaru:
Like Kaoru, Hikaru didn't really dwell on the news. He had to find Shizuka, then find a way back to the pension. They were able to catch a cab, so, on the way back, he let himself think. He was so jealous. And no one needs to tell him, he knows he's being selfish, but he couldn't help feel that way. He's had a crush on Shizuka since he's met him in middle school in his 2nd year! But he has to accept the fact Shizuka does not like him, and while he doesn't know how long that will take, he knows he's going to be happy for Shizuka. That was a given.

Honey:
After Kyoya called Shizuka his boyfriend, Honey laughed. Not out loud, more to himself. He likes to think he was the only one who knew Shizuka liked Kyoya. To him, Shizuka is one of the easiest people to read. He thinks they are the cutest couple ever, and is glad they both found each other. Because they make each other happy, and thats all he cares about.

Mori:
He didn't have much of a visible reaction, he didn't have much of a general reaction either. He did feel a little saddened by the news, but he saw how much Kyoya was worried about Shizuka, and before that. Kyoya's always been a little protective of Shizuka, even if it didn't seem like it. Mori saw it all. And if Shizuka and Kyoya choose to be together, who is he to judge? And trust, if anyone gives the two of them trouble, they will be dealt with.