-(Bill) Daddy

-woke up feeling amazing today because it was prom. I already have a date my boyfriend Bill. I woke extra early today get ready for prom like my hair, makeup, etc. me and Bill decided to wear matching colors tonight purple!

-I got out of bed and went downstairs to eat breakfast so after I can shower.

Time skipp

-after breakfast I grabbed the plates and stuff and put it on the dishwasher before going upstairs. After those I hurriedly went upstairs and took a shower, then did skincare, then did my makeup, and after doing does it was finally time for the prom dress. It had this slit on my right leg and all does fancy stuff. I then wore some accessories for my dress and sprayed perfume over me. And then I was finally done.

-"y/n!" My mom called "Bill is here!" My mom spoke again. I then rushed over downstairs and there he was holding a bouquet of flowers and looking amazing.

-"you look gorgeous." Bill says "you look handsome! " I smiled back.

-we arrived at the place and it was stunning. It had those big fancy-expensive Chandeliers and a red carpets.

-me and Bill went over the dance floor soon later and started to dance like nobody else was watching. Bill then pulled me by my waist and he kissed me slowly then pulled away. "Why don't we escape this place for a while?" He said smirking before pulling my hand and started running.

-me and Bill went to a nearby hotel and booked a room.

-after getting in the room we quickly took off our clothes off leaving us only with our underwear. We then started making out and making our way to the bed. I felt Bill's hand go lower my torso before letting in his hands and started to rub my clit.

-"fuck..." I said low while rocking back and forth on his fingers. Without warning me Bill entered his fingers in said my wet pussy making me moan loud. "Bill please I want more!" I moaned " really?" He says while being 'clueless' " yes really! " I say through my gasps and moans.

-Bill then took his fingers off and pulled down my panties that was already soaked, before pulling down his boxers making cock spring up immediately. And again without a warning he thrusted inside me making both of us moan. He thrusted more going faster. "Fuck your so tight y/n I'm gonna cum!" "Cum inside me Daddy." I said which made cum but not stop thrusted even more before cumming again.

-"damn you did amazing" I say while both of us we're panting before he pulled me in for a kiss.

Sorry but this was supposedly be a long chapter but I can't do that right now because I've been feeling sick and my head hurts. So I you guys aren't mad. ❤️

Word count:488🦾