13.

Virginia: when she will gonna wake up?? I'm already missing her of god please take care of her until she get stable please!!*she was crying!! hiccuping remembering how the days she have spent with her all happyand how she never let her feel a girl from another state!!she always cared for her and protected her from everyone!!she was brave tho*

Buraak: unnie?

Virginia: yes??

Buraak: can I know about something unnie if you don't mind??

Virginia: just in one case!!

Buraak: don't call me unnie say my name !!you are making me feel like I'm some kind of old lady!!*she smiled as buraak chukled on her childish behaviour!!*

Buraak: but unn----.   Virginia!! that's disrespectful isn't??

Virginia: no in my case ummmmm it's don't so feel free okay!! Now tell me what do you wanna ask??

Buraak: ummmm!! it's about hyung!!hobi hyung!!*hearing his name Virginia heart started to beat faster than usual!!she sit straight calming her heart down which was just about to explode just hearing his name*

*What was it??why I am feeling in that way!!my crush changes every week!!but why he is stuck in my mind like my imagination!!he just just like my imagination which cane real in reality!!which I never wanna let go!!but ever one sided love wins??I already know he loves my best friend!!is it  that I am cheating on my best friend just by thinking about him in a loving way??hell ne!!malaak gave the vibes which I wanted for my whole life!!a feeling of comfort!!a feeling of securably!!a feeling of how it feels when you have a sister!!she is not blood related!! but still she is like my sister!!on the other side!!is jhope!! He gave me feeling of butterflies!!he gave me the feeling of love at first site!!he gave me the feeling of usual heart beats which I love the most!!the way his only name is enough to make me blush even make my heart race!!I can't decide what to do what to not!!*

Buraak: back to earth Virginia!!I asked something!!

Virginia: y-yeah!!what about him??

Buraak: do you know who he is??

Virginia: he is A student at university you can call him our senior!!he is a semester senior from us!!heis really good and kind hearted!!

Buraak: does malaak like something about him??

Virginia: hell nahhhh!! She hate being looked by the boys and you are saying he is interested in him!!huh!!no way!!!

Buraak: do you know his family??

Virginia: he has one brother!!Min Yoongi!!I just know about him!! nothing else cus he is a bad ass bitch!!*she rolled her eyes dramatically*

Buraak: do you think malaak has enemies in her university??*this question caught Virginia off guard!!only she has only enemy!!that is Min Yoongi!!*

Virginia: why are you asking this suddenly??

Buraak: my sister isn't someone who carelessly walks here and there without caring what's with the environment and what's coming ahead and what she has left behind;!she isn't that clumsy that she hit her h-head that hard!!I know something is just wrong!!

Virginia: you are just thinking too musch Buraak!!!she is too sweet why she has enemies in her circle??

Buraak: that is the reason!! people never let live the innocent one!!and I know she doesn't know how to survive in this cruel world!! Learning self defense and marital arts doesn't means you are safe!!

Virginia: I know why does she always talked about you!!you are more mature unlike her!!

Buraak: I know and I will protect my sister at all costs!!*he left*