𝘏𝘢𝘱𝘱𝘺 𝘣𝘪𝘳𝘵𝘩𝘥𝘢𝘺, 𝘪𝘴𝘢𝘨𝘪

"Two birds on a wire, one tries to fly, away, and the other, watches them close from that wire."

Isagi birthday special <3

"I'm isagi yoichi! It's so nice to meet you!"

A small isagi shook a small [Name's] hand enthusiastically, a wide grin plastered on his face. In return, [Name's] eyes went semi-wide, surprised by the actions of the boy.

"It's nice to meet you too, isagi.." she replied nervously. [Name] had never had a friend before, so she was nervous.

Isagi grinned again, releasing his grip on [Name's] hand. "Want to play with me?" Isagi questioned, jumping up and down.
"Oh, okay," [Name] was then dragged away by isagi.

𝜗𝜚

Isagi tried his best to make the girl comfortable. He showed her his football ball collection, his obsession for the footballer noel noa, and his love for cute things. In simpler terms, isagi yappped a lot.

[Name] didn't mind his talking. She actually felt comforted by it, she was just happy to have someone her age to talk to. In fact, [Name] confided in isagi too. She shared her love for singing, dancing, and acting.

"I wanna hear you sing!!" Isagi exclaimed, kicking his small legs.

[Name] bit on her lower lip, hands trembling slightly. "Come on! I won't judge!"

"Are you sure, like, you want to hear me sing?"

"I wouldn't ask if I didn't."

"Okay, uh... please don't be too harsh.."

Isagi made a ':3' face, waiting patiently for [Name] to sing. [Name] cleared her throat, fixing her posture. Isagi laid on his belly, staring at her.

[Name] opened her mouth, her tune like a gentle lullaby. She sang softly, it sounded like a beautiful melody, a melody that you could only hear once it your life time..

Isagi stopped smiling, her singing flooded him with pleasure. It was like a sword pierced his heart, but somehow beautifully. A rosy pink blush made its way onto isagis face as her kept his gaze on [Name].

After a few seconds, [Name] was finished, she gave a shy smile, looking up at isagi. "What do you think?"

"..."

A sniffle was heard from isagi, his eyes wet with tears. He lowered his head, then he full on cried.

"T-that was the m-most b-beautiful thing I've every h-heard!" He wept, wiping at his flowing tears.

"Isagi! Please don't cry!"

"WAHHHHHHHHHHHHH"

[Name] was happy, not happy about him crying, but about his compliment. It gave her a small bit of hope that something good would happen for her in the future.

Isagi jumped off his bed, and wrapped his arms around [Name]. "NEVER STOP SINGING! THE WORLD DESERVES TO HEAR YOUR BEAU-TI-FUL VOCALS!"

[Name] giggled, hugging isagi. "I'll be sure to sing, sing for you, isagi."

"Call me yoichi! Please."

"Okay, I'll be sure to sing, yoichi."

"You promise?"

"I promise."

⋅˚₊‧ ୨୧ ‧₊˚ ⋅

Walking hand in hand were isagi and [Name], the two kids had Popsicles in the opposite hand. The two were taking a stroll through the park. Their parents were on a bench talking about adult things.