14.

*2 days had passed!!!since malaak got up from coma and yoongi has met Camila!! both weren't in good condition!!malaak due to weakness and yoongi also from weakness!!his brother!! everyone tried to reach hobi in these days!!tried to contact him!!but no one was able to get him back!!yoongi was yearning for his brother!!his mother was already really worried about him!!he wasn't eating properly!!now he was coming out of his room!!he locked himself up!! laying to the bed like unconscious!!his mind was foggy!!all thought's were terrifying him!!what if his brother didn't come to him!!what if that so called aunt of his came back to him again!!his brother this time isn't here to protect him!!what are the causes??*

Yoongi pov:
Why my brother changed so much??he wasn't like that before!!the brother who was ready to protect me from this harsh world without thinking of any consequences!! isn't ready to even hug me!!hug is far even see me once!! that's all because of that woman!!he snatched my brother from me !!My only beloved close best friend!! She didn't deserve his love and attention!! because only I'm the one whom he has to cure and protect!!she should have died a long ago!! It was her luck that he saved him that day!!but I will never give up!!I will reach her again!!tore her in fragments and flew them in air!!!I promise!!I will make you to regert your born malaak!!*hatred only hatred was in his thinking for Malaak!!she haven't done anything wrong she didn't even know that jhope loved her!!then why yoongi is being like a jerk ready to pounce on her and ounces out every drop of blood from her body?? isn't it selfishness!!a pure misleading!!*

______________________________

Buraak: hobi hyungggggg!! When we are gonna go home!! I'm tired living here!!!malaak is all good now why they aren't leaving her??*this was the 5th time Buraak was whining in hobi's ear!!*

Hammad: First of all little boy!!*after taking a long bearable pause he spoke*
Don't call me hobi jhope or hoseok from now on!!

Buraak: than what should I call you!! pumpkin or a baby girl slayyyyy!!!!*he broke out in the fit of laughter!!Hammad smacked his head hard!!*

Hammad: I'm being serious buraak!! I'm not Jung Hoseok anymoy!!I'm MUHAMMAD HAMMAD now!!*shock was evident on his face!!eyes were gonna pop out from sockets!!mouth hung open*

Hammad: Keep your mouth shut!! otherwise flies gonna in your mouth*he chuckled seeing his reaction as it was expected*

Buraak: h-hyung when and how!!I mean I'm shocked but how??*his questions were really something that he was describe them in his own words*

Hammad: "In the whispers of the wind and the light of day,
Allah's signs gently pointed the way.
In the beauty of nature, in each breath he drew,
He felt Allah's presence, guiding him true.
Through every sunrise and every star-filled night,
He saw Allah's love shining bright.
In the moments of doubt, in the moments of grace,
Allah's signs led him to embrace.
So with a heart open wide and a soul ready to see,
He found his way to Islam, guided by Allah's decree."
*Never in his life he felt so lightheaded!!never thought he will describe that emotions which were foreigyfir him!!he wanted to tell everything and everyone that he was now on right path and he is really thankful*

Buraak: I'm speechless hyung!! I can't say anything to this!!No wonder why you are the choosen one!!and you know what those who repent back to The creator they are more closed to Allh than us!!May Allah bless your soul Hyung!!let me tell this to mom!!she will be indeed happy!!*Hammad nodded as buraak was waiting for someone impatiently*

Hammad: for whom you are waiting??

Buraak: appa said he will come in hospital!!but again he and his military works I'm tired of it!!she being impatient isn't in my handle nor in mom's!!she is soo stubborn!!*he sighed remembering how she was bickering to go back home*