run into my heart so carelessly

It wasn't a usual sight to see Shizuka still in bed past six o'clock. Once he was up, he would stay up. But today was the exception. It was the last day of summer vacation, but it had already the equivalent of events for three vacations. All Shizuka wanted to do was relax, and stay in.

So that is why he is currently clinging onto Kyoya's back while the latter slept. Kyoya had been up until 5 in the morning, which didn't make Shizuka too happy. He made him get into bed, and kept him there by clinging onto him for another hour. By six, Shizuka did get up and get ready, but soon after, slipped back into bed.

Shizuka wasn't exactly thinking of anything, if anything it was just about him and Kyoya here together. He didn't really want to think of anything else. But, soon he would start thinking about The Host Club, because of them barging into the room.

They went on to explain what fun this expo they were having at the mall was going to be, and kept trying to convince Kyoya to join them.

"We're going to go on a field trip!" Tamaki said gleefully, holding up a flyer. "Haruhi won't be joining us today incidentally, as her presence might harm our credibility as partial observers."

It woke Kyoya up, so he sat up slowly from the bed and from Shizuka's hold, making Shizuka sit up as well.

"And, Shizuka, you aren't invited either."

Kyoya glared at them, eye bags evident and forms deeply etched into his face. It made everyone but Shizuka and Mori start to shake in fear. "For your information, I was up until 5 AM, you morons. Which, if you haven't noticed, makes me a little less than happy about being woken up."

Everyone backed up to the door, and Shizuka sighed softly, getting up from the bed.

Yeah, so, how about you let Kyoya get a little more rest, and he can meet up with you later?

Shizuka suggested.

"You heard the man! Now let's dress him to the nines and head for the expo!"

"W-What? Tamaki, that isn't what I said at all!"

╔══ஓ๑♡๑ஓ══╗

Kyoya has no idea what happened to the idea of exploring this commoner mall together, because he woke up in the mall... alone. Without his wallet, and without his phone. And he was very hungry.

"Kyoya-Senpai?" Haruhi asked, confusingly, deeming it odd to see Kyoya alone in a place like this. "I didn't expect to see you here today."

Kyoya looks at her, and contemplates, putting a hand to his chin while young children ran past them.

"How much money do you have on you, Haruhi?"

"... What?"

╔══ஓ๑♡๑ஓ══╗

"Kyoya-Senpai, are you sure this is where you wanna eat?" Haruhi asked as they stood in line at a fast food place. "There are much nicer restaurants to choose from upstairs."

Kyoya looks at the fast food menu. "Well you don't have much on you, so our choices are limited. Just be sure to get a receipt. Tamaki will reimburse you tenfold." Kyoya glares openly.

Haruhi deadpans at first, then backs away a little in shock... and slight fear. Kyoya was not acting like how he usually did. It was like this was whole other side of Kyoya being displayed out in the open.

How did this happen? All I wanted was a little peak at the expo. Why did I have to run into Kyoya-Senpai? Why did he have to be in such a foul mood? Where's Shizuka-Senpai?