| 34 |

༊˚ 𝐀𝐌𝐔𝐒𝐄𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐓 𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐊 ࿐

Y/N'S POV ::

Happiness.

It's a nine letter word, easy to pronounce but a lot harder to actually feel it. And it's even more tough when everything inside you doesn't want to feel that happiness. A genuine happiness. I never thought that I was capable of feeling after my sister's death and my childhood reflected over me. 

I couldn't feel that feeling. 

But I often found myself wondering how it felt to be happy. 

The rush of happiness was quick and normal. It ran through my body when we went to the museum. For some reason I don't think it has anything to do with the museum but everything to do with the man accompanying me. 

It has been a week and more since that day. Taehyung has made a pattern nowadays. He'd ask me if I wanted to go out and then he'd take me to random places. A park in our own building I had no idea existed. Taehyung doesn't only own the top floor penthouse of this building but apparently, the whole building belongs to him. 

He said that it was just a small investment that he made during his early days of being a CEO. We took a small stroll in the park but I could not for the love of God, be associated with anyone who came to greet us as mere pleasantries. That was after the museum and then he also took me to eat noodles at his favorite restaurant again. 

We haven't been anywhere after that. Truth to be told, he was the CEO of a company that's practically leading the country and helping the youth to have a better future. We both had our own work and it was tough to have time for each other. He tries, on the other hand I find myself in a guildt trapping if i lack at my work. He is giving me reasons to stay but me, I'm still so confused over everything. 

Especially this sudden change in our demeanor. 

That man brings me joy, he makes me smile, happy and moreover makes me feel. Emotions. I've been eradicated from emotions but if I'm with him then they make a surprise visit. 

Currently, I'm drowning in the peaceful night as I sit on the balcony while scribbling down something in my purple sketchbook. Its past his arrival time and he is still not home and I guess it's safe to admit that I am waiting for him to be home so we can eat together and then go to bed like normal people who are married. 

The serenity of my surroundings is suspiciously disturbed by the irritating echoes of my phone that surrounds the room. I curse as I grab the device and when I see the caller ID, my entire body freezes at the spot. It's my mother. She hasn't contacted me since Jia's death anniversary. I blankly stare at the phone until it automatically goes black and then I place it upside down.