𝐁𝐌 𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐋𝐔𝐃𝐄: Change of Heart

a/n — hi 🤭🤭 couldn't escape sudden inspiration 🤗✨ anyway hope yall enjoy this word vomit :)))

IM SORRY FOR NOT DISCLOSING AGES I PROMISE I WOULDN'T WRITE A BOOK WITH BIG AGE GAPS 😭

[Name] is 16 and Kaiser is 18 :)

——

AFTER SOME TOUGH PRACTICE, the boys head into their private locker room to shower and change from their jerseys, so they could grab lunch afterwards. Kaiser sits on the bench after his shower, adorned only in his sweats and uses his tattooed hands to comb his hair back.

His mind slips back to his beloved and subconsciously smiles as he remembers the time they spent together this morning.

— ⏳ —

"Michael...I've been meaning to ask you..." [Name] sat next to Kaiser in her room on her bed and currently had his hand in her palms. "Why did you get this tattoo specifically? Not that I hate it—I absolutely adore it."

"Well, Liebe..." he started softly, "I got this tattoo because it symbolizes my achievement of the impossible." He felt [Name]'s fingertips glide along the roses and vines of his tattoo, sending slight shivers down his spine from how tender her touch was.

"Achievement of the impossible?" She raised a brow.

Kaiser chuckled, "As a kid, I was very meek and quiet, as well as very weak mentally. In order to grow from that, I got this tattoo. This blue rose reminds me to stay strong and keep going."

He took her hand and kissed her knuckles, successfully making the girl blush.

Kaiser still held the belief that when individuals perceive things as impossible, they tend to surrender. He harbors the greatest disdain for those who forfeit their talents in exchange for mundane and unremarkable lives.

In his past, Kaiser struggled with mental weakness, often abandoning endeavors he deemed impossible. To combat this mindset, he chose to permanently ink a blue rose tattoo onto his neck. This symbolic gesture represents his triumph over the impossible and serves as a constant reminder to avoid succumbing to weakness again.

"If I didn't take the steps to grow, I might've missed out on you, prinzessin."

[Name] gave him a look of pure affection. "You're amazing, Michael. It's admirable to see how far you've come because of that change."

She smiled. "...I'm proud of you."

Kaiser stood up from the bed, stretching his arms above his head before turning back to face [Name] with a smile. "Thank you, Liebe," he said, his eyes soft with affection. "I appreciate your support."