✿ TO BE KISSED ✿

5k votes for the next chapter! Also guys please comment!

ALAIA

"Alaia, will you hate me if I tell you that how badly I want to kiss you?"

My heart almost jumped out of my throat when I heard him say that. I pressed my fingers a little more against his chest to feel the rhythm of his heart beating faster than before.

I took his hand and placed it over my heart. "My heart will go insane, Agastya."

You have no idea how many times I've played this moment in my mind. How many- but before I could think anymore, he cupped my face with both of his hands making me gasp in suprise. And then he smashed his lips against mine. My eyes widened and for a second I stayed still but when I felt his lips softly moving against mine, I closed my eyes as the butterflies erupted in my belly. Our lips moved in rhythm, a shiver running down my spine.

I clutched onto his suit when he started kissing me roughly all of a sudden. A low moan escaped pass my lips. I kissed him back with every ounce of energy in me, my nerves sighing in desperation for more. His taste drifted inside my mouth while mint hitting my taste buds and making sure that I don't stumble on my feet. My knees are already numb.

When I started struggling for air, he pulled himself away from me. His palms still cupping my cheeks as we both panted. Our eyes met and thousand of emotions bursted into my heart. I can't describe this feeling. It's as if I was drowning just a moment ago and then someone pulled me out of the water. That's how it happened with Agastya. I was drowning before him but then he came into my life and saved me from my demons.

Every sensation in my body knows that I'll fall for him a little more, every time he kisses me.

"Do you regret it?" I asked, fearing that he might say yes.

But in response, he leaned further to kiss me all over again. This time rather delicately. I was thrown into air with the strong passion burning between us. It was undeniable to not crave for more when he parted away.

My heart thudded against my heart not believing that this actually happened. My face heated up when I realise him looking at me with diluted pupils. If only I can know what's going through his mind? If only I can read his thoughts.

"Do you regret it, Alaia?" He creases my skin with his thumb.

Oh, you've no idea that how many times I've mentally created the scenarios where we kiss and now that It finally happened, I'm literally on cloud nine. But I can't tell you this. Atleast not for now.

Instead of replying him, I clasped his wrist and offered a big smile to him. "Let's go."

"Where?"

"To continue our date." I said.

When we came outside, I realised that the weather was already fine. Dark clouds covered the sky and soft winds were blowing in the background. I looked back at Agastya in excitement. "See, it's going to rain soon."

"Your smile. It's beautiful, Alaia." He whispered, looking back at me and when I turned my gaze away from him to hide my blushing face, he leaned closer only to peck my lips.

And my heart skipped a beat.

Do you've any idea what you're doing to me, Agastya? I'm going crazy for you. When I told myself that this is going to be a romantic date, I've never considered the possibility that we'll end up kissing. And now, I cannot stop myself from grinning like a fool.

We walked silently, side by side on the empty road. The street lights flickered and the soft earthly scent engulfed us.

"Agastya, I like you." I whispered.