Part 4 : rejection and new hope

*****
Her father was feeling very left out.
He knows that sourav and his family is very greedy.
They can do anything for money.

He was maybe a not good father but inside his heart, he knows that how  he loves his daughter to moon and back and there is Doubt in it.

He can't do this with his daughter.

******

On the otherside Laxmi was feeling nothing.

She always wanted her family to be happy.
For this she can bear anything.

*******

When Laxmi saw her father sad face , she understood that something must be wrong but she can't ask her father directly as this would be considered wrong.
They will think that Laxmi had gotten wings as she is going to get married.

This mentality never felt wrong.
As girl are ment to be submissive , polite and never raise their voice infront of any one.

Her grandmother asked her son " kya hua , saanp sung liya kya ?

Batana waha par kya hua?
Pasand ayi humari ladki unhe ? "

( What happened, has cat got caught your tongue?

Tell us na what happened there ?
They like our girl?)

He told his mother that how the boy's family were demanding the dowry.

Listening to this his mother said "Aur kya samjh rhe the?

Ki dahej nhi lenge kya ?? Are Bhai ladki ke baap ho , itta toh pata hona chahiye?

Kya tum apne ladko ke biyah me nhi loge ."

( What else you were understanding than?

That they won't take dowry ?? You are a father of girl , you should know this .

You will not take dowry in your son's wedding?)

Grandmother was spitting facts but his fatherhood knows that he couldn't do this .

It is not only dowry but the mentality
Is getting him sick.
He know this would be hypocrisy only but what he can do?

He told his mother that he didn't want to listen anything and  would not do this wedding with the greedy boy in any condition.

********

Laxmi is grandmother was taunting the lakshmi's mother that it is only her influence that now his son is not listening to her.

Where Laxmi's mother was only just listening and doing her house chores  silently because she did not have any choice other than this.

Laxmi  always sad for her mother but she can't do anything against her grandmother.

Her grandmother always give blame to her mother for everything.
maybe that's what she get from her mother in law too.

********
Laxmi's father was sitting with women age around 50 and she was talking that her nephew is a very good bachelor for Laxmi.

On top of the end the boyys father and mother both are in government sector.

Both are government teacher. They are well educated family.

And they are not even taking lots of dowry only taking the useful essential in wedding.

*****

Hi guys, how are you?
Do let me know that how this stories going and what changes I should make?? Please comment.

You know guys I thought to delete this account and I would not posed the story anymore but then I saw that one beautiful girl vote on my story and if that girl comments on this part I will mention her in the next part for sure.

Sayonara