☆☆☆

Nikolai

We ate some food then started watching a new series, when Zara came up with an idea, at that moment it sounded as a good one but now, when the world is spinning and i want to puke, it dosen't sound as a good idea.
Zara started laughing out of the nothing, at nothing.
"Another one!" Zara says as trying to get up, but Cayden stopping her, pulling her back.
"No, you're staying on your ass" The Commander says, and Zara starts laughing, again, even harder this time.
"Mmm" I hum as i turn over, so i could lay on my left side.
"Tired or what?" Cayden laughs
"Yea?!" I say as he contiunes laughing.

☆☆☆

After some time the room was filled with silence, Zara was sleeping on the other sofa, Cayden was watching the series, and i fell asleep soon.

☆☆☆

Zara

As soon as i woke up, my head started hurting so much, that i could go crazy over it, so i got up to go to the kitchen to find something that could help me.

I swallowed the pills, and walked back to the living room.
Looking to my left i see Cay and Nikolai laying in eachothers arms, they were cute af.
I dropped myself on the couch, started to look at my phone. No messages, Good, i don't have to do anything.
I was getting comfortable when my stomach rumbled, as i realized that i was hungry as fuck. So i got up to make some food for everyone.

☆☆☆

I'm making some eggs with toast and fruit salad, the food is almost ready, when i sense somebody staring at my back, and i know that Cayden dosen't do things like that.
"You know its a little creepy, that you're sneeking up on me like that" I say as i look back to see the dark haired man, leaning on the doorframe, just simply looking at me.
"I'm not sneeking up on you, maybe you can't hear that well" Nikolai says with a smirk on his lips, as he comes closer, to see what i'm doing.
He sits down next to the counter and asks;
"Should i help you?" "No but thanks for asking" I say as he nodds

☆☆☆

We hear a loud knock, as Nikolai stands up and looks in the living room
"Did you just fall of the couch" He burst out laughing behind me, when  Cayden slowly walks in the kitchen, grabbing coffe.
"Fuck you Nik" He says while shaking his head, Nikolai just smiling at him.

If you guys contiune like this, you will

"Food is readyyy" I say as i take plates out of the cabinet, and get a lot of food.
We quickly got to the table and started eating

☆☆☆

Nikolai

When i finaly ate, my mind had some peace, before i remembered a thing from yesterday
"Soo, why did we needed to come back yesteerday without checking all the buildings?" I ask as we finish our food, and Zara dramaticly puts down her fork.
"Good question, Zara?" Cayden asks, as Zara looks at him, then stares me for some time, thee quickly looks back to him

"Its okay, i trust him"  Cayden says as Zara sighes and starts her speech
"I got informed that an another team was there from the Emperor, that would had beated you guys, in case a battle"
"Who?" I ask as i can feel Cayden's stare at my face
"Maybe it was the special team or the re-" Zara gots interupted by The Commander;
"Where did you get those informations?"
"The council found some old notes, then checked the map, to see if they are valid, and because they were, maybe they were there" Zara says as all i can think about is what if it was them?
I could have easily escape, go home with them, contiune our little plan, and everything would be the same as allways...
What about him?

Would i miss him?

"Or?" I ask as Cayden makes a confused face, as Zara starts biting her lip from inside her mouth
"The Resistance or an other unit" Zara says as i start to shake  my head
It was maybe them...
"What?" Cayden asks as placing a hand on mine

"Umm, we don't do units" I shake my head while looking at Zara, forcing a smile
We
"I should get going and sleep in my own bed" Zara says as she gets up, so does Cayden.
After he escorts her out, i can hear him lock the door, and he comes back, as he sits down.
"What is so special about the the resistance that brings your mood down this quickly?" He asks as all the memories start playing in my head, when we were starting the team, secret night meets, spying, and when our friend died, because we failed as teammates.
"Nothing" I say, as that word sounding such a lie, and he can feel it.
"You don't trust me right?" He asks with a sigh as i fix my hair.
"There is nothing special, about it, i heard about it a few times, that's  it" I try to cover my acts with empty words, and it seems to work.
"You said you didn't heard of it before a  week before" He says with a smirk on his face.
Maybe he is angry with me, and i would understand, i lied, but now i don't know what to say
"I-I didn-" I try to talk myself out as he stops me
"I'm not mad at you, iam glad that you trust me enough to tell me that" He says as i calm myself down.
Good
I nodd at him as he stands up and spreads his arms out.
"I'm not going to stand here forever, Nikolai"
He says as i stand up and melt into his arms.

☆☆☆

Maybe he knew i was lying, maybe not, but for now, it does not matter, because we are watching our series together, while cuddling.