part 5: Accepting

Lakshmi father think that this could be a great opportunities for his daughter and she will lived happily after the marriage.

He told the lady that kindly arrange the meeting with the groom's family.

*******

Lakshmi was getting ready in a magenta colour saree.

Her height was an average girl height and her skin colour was fair in colour.
Her face was spotless and looks like it is made up of glass.

Her hair was not straight and silky but her hair was curly and thick and so much long that anyone could get jealous of .

When her mother came in the comman area where Lakshmi was getting ready with the help of her few friends.

She told Lakshmi that do not open your hair make bun of it.

After that she left for some arrangement.

********

After sometime

The groom's family was here and they are 5 in number .

3 sister, one little brother and groom itself and her father and mother came to see the girl.

They were looking genuine and also educated.

The lakshmi's family was very much happy to see the family and they were treating them as God.

*******

Few moment's later the Lakshmi father called up the Lakshmi to serve the drinks and snacks to the family.

They all were happy to see the Lakshmi

They asked Lakshmi to sit with them.
Lakshmi was covering her hair with veil.

Her to be mother in law, told her that" beta , konse jaamne se ho ?
Mene itne bada hokar bhi kabhi pallu nahin kiya

Aur tum abhi se hi karna shuru ho gayi" she said all the things in the sarcastic way.
From her tone we can conclude that very easily that she is a very sarcastic lady.

Maybe that was her proud that she was the teacher in that era where girls were not even allowed it to study.

(Dear , from what generation you belongs to ?

I even did not cover my hair till now

And you are starting from now only)

Lakshmi opened her veil .

And they started to ask some question to Lakshmi.

They also told them about their children's qualification.

******

All things were going right and they did not ask dowry the only told them the girl on you need to bring some daily associal things like washing machine bad fridge TV and clothes.
not gold and car needed.

********

All were happy that Lakshmi is getting married to a very educated family and she is so lucky.

Even Lakshmi was happy too.

Because she  saw and hear that what happened after marriage.
How the girls are tortured and beaten from there in laws.
This considered normal but not for Lakshmi .

*********

At the end they final their relationship and approved Lakshmi also to be there total in law they all live after that and they told that do bring lakshmi's kundali for  deciding the date of lagun.

And also finalizing the date of wedding.

*********

Hiii,
I was reading the beautiful comments and I also asked them that can I mention them in this area . Let's wait for their reply .

Btw I love you all.
Thank you for this❤️