-(Tom&Bill) Flashbacks PART TWO

-it went on like this until I felt that my high was coming.

-"I'm gonna cumm!" I moaned "cum for me princess." After that I cummed. And so enough Tom did too.

-Bill and Tom  switched places. So that Tom was at my back and Bill was now Infront of me. "Let's see what that little mouth of yours can do.." Bill said while winking at me. Making me blush.

-I then started to do my thing. Bill immediately cummed inside my mouth, due to him humping me earlier. But that didn't stop me; And I sucked him top to bottom in paste.

-Tom went even faster making me sending vibrations to Bills dick. Making him throw his head backwards and cummed again.

-Tom humped on me then both of us cummed in unison. Tom pulled out and took my mouth. "You did so good y/n" Tom said while gently pitching my cheek as I giggled.

-we then cleaned ourselves up. But I a bit need help because I was a bit overstimulated. Bill and Tom let me stay at their house for the night since it was already late. And I can barely have the energy to go back.

Donee! Sorry if I posted this a bit late, because we had to go out somewhere and I don't have any connection to do it there. But anyway here it is!!! Hope you guys like it:))❤️

Words- 241 words🦾