☆17☆

CayCay

I turned arund to go back into his arms, but he was no where to be found.
As i got up to search for him i looked back to the empty sofa.

☆☆☆

He wasn't in the apartment. I sat down as my breath started to be faster and faster.

What if he escaped? What if he left me? What if- No! Think Cayden where would you go if you would be Nikolai?

Instead of panicking, i started to search him all arund the building.

When i was looking arund in the smaller hallways i remembered one more place, where i used to go when i got here

As i stepped out on the roof, i noticed a black shadow, leaning on the railing of the base.
As i got closer i noticed something burning in his hand.
"You shouldn't smoke, it's not healthy" I say as he turns arund, as he sees mewalking next to him, a big smirk appears on his face.
"Yea" he says as he drops the cigarette down from the edge of the building.
"What are you doing here?" He asks while looking down from the tall building
"What are YOU doing here?" I asks as he shakes his head playfully.
"It dosen't work like that, i asked first." He says looking over to me
"Looking for you. You know it would be great to know where you are, so i wouldn't need to panic that you escaped" I say as he laughs
"I'm not that big of a asshole to leave you like that" He says in a deep voice as i lean next to him
"Like that?" I ask him as he lets out a big sigh
"I don't belong here, my family is not here, neither my friends, i have nothing here, besides you" He says as i want to believe that it can be fixed, but he is right, he has nothing here.
"Promise that you won't leave" I say as he turns in my direction.
"You know i can't promise that" I sigh because he is right, again.
I nodd as he looks deep into my eyes.
"So what are you doing here?" I say after clearing my throat.
"I couldn't sleep" He say as i nodd.
He starts to climb on the edge of the roof as i start to go closer to him
"Wanna jump or what?" I ask as he laughs, and sits on the edge.
"Wanna jump together?" He says, mocking me.
I shake my head while smiling and climb after him.
I sit down next to him as i look down
"Just so you know, if you jump from here you won't make it" I say as he looks down
"I know" he smiles and looks at me.
"What? Wanna push me down or what?"
I say while laughing with him.
"Nahh" He says, shaking his head.

That's... That's hot tbh...

I start looking from his eyes, to his lips, because why nott?
He starts flirting with his eyes right away, as i shake my head.
"What? If you wanna kiss me so badly, do it, Commander" He says while looking straight into my soul.
I bite my lips, as i shake my head and look behind my back
"It's a good offer, but you know that there are cameras all arund this roof?" I say as i look back down.
I get up as he turns arund, so to the guards watching us it won't be sus that we are sitting there for that long.
"Come on, i need to sleep, so do you" I offer my hand to him, he takes it, so i pull him up.

"I got nothing to do tomorrow" He says while looking at me, while biting his lower lip. I leans closer to him and say
"Good for you, i got a meeting with my favourite council" I say and wink at him, he just laughs, as we enter the elevator.
"See you tomorrow?" He asks as he stops outside of my front door
"You're not coming?" I point inside, as he shakes his head
"I let you rest" he says as i shake my head.
"Goodnight Commamder" he nodds
"Goodnight Nikolai" I say as he turns to the direction of his apartment before vanishing.