15.

*everything was running smoothly in the university until the lecture cane where all the boys and malaak have to be together.yoongi was the first one to enter the class room and seeing her sitting all fine his blood boiled*

Yoongi pov:
*Celebrate your happiness with all your heart, savoring every joyful moment like it will last forever. But watch out for fate, which can suddenly take away what you cherish, leaving it destroyed and forgotten.*

Virginia: "Look at your so-called best friend, acting all sweet," she said sarcastically, her eyes narrowing in disapproval. As she rolled her eyes in annoyance, a mix of resentment and jealousy bubbled up inside her.

Malaak: "Virginia, don't be jealous,"* Malaak said warmly, looking at her with loyalty in her eyes. She reached out to reassure her and dismiss any doubts she had. *

Malaak:"I'm all yours, just your best friend,"* she continued sincerely, her voice calming her insecurities.*

Malaak:"I can't live without you,"
*She added softly, expressing how much their friendship meant to him.*

Virginia's expression softened as she felt reassured by Malaak's genuine words. Her jealousy faded away, replaced by deep gratitude for having such a supportive friend.

Smiling with relief, she responded,

Virginia:"I know, Malaak. I can't imagine life without you either."

Their friendship grew stronger in that heartfelt moment, built on understanding and trust, shining with the beauty of unshattering loyalty.

While Malaak and Virginia were chatting, an unexpected interruption broke the calm. Suddenly, someone appeared and slammed a blank check on the table in front of Malaak.

Yoongi :"You're making my brother hooked on yourself! Stay away from him,"* the newcomer's voice was forceful and demanding, creating a tense atmosphere.*

Malaak looked up, puzzled and concerned, while Virginia's eyes widened in surprise.

The stranger's doubt contrasted sharply with the warmth of their conversation moments earlier. Malaak regained her composure and replied calmly,

Malaak: "I value our friendship. I'm not trying to cause any harm."

Virginia, sensing the seriousness of the situation, chimed in softly but firmly, as she was getting afraid yoongi might also say something to her*

Virginia:"We're just friends, nothing more."*she said with a weird smile which he ignored*

*Yoongi's voice cut through the air like a blade, slicing through the classroom's hushed atmosphere. His words were sharp, carrying a tone of hatred and anger*.

Yoongi: "I'm talking to you, Miss Teacher. Stop chasing my brother like a creep,"
*Yoongi's voice was filled with intensity, his eyes burning with deep venom.His blame hung in the air, heavy with charge and disbelief. The classroom buzzed with nervous energy, students exchanging uncertain glances.Yoongi continued, his voice dripping with venomous anger,

Yoongi:"He has a life too. He fell into your trap and became a terrorist. What more do you want?"The weight of his words reverberated in the room. The students, stunned and speechless, searched for a response  the storm of blames.Yoongi's eyes remained fixed on the her, his anger arose yet complex. Beneath the fury was a complex concern for his brother, painted by betrayal and regret.*

Malaak: By the grace of Allah, last time I checked him, he was an adult. Your brother isn't a baby who is still suckling your mother's milk!!*she said as everyone was stunned by then comeback she gave*