𝐈𝐕. 𝐁𝐔𝐓𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐅𝐋𝐘 𝐄𝐅𝐅𝐄𝐂𝐓

CHAPTER FOUR

CHAPTER FOUR

┏━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━┓𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐒;𝐍𝐎𝐍𝐄┗━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━┛𝐖𝐨𝐫𝐝 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐭; 𝟓𝟒𝟔𝟒

┏━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━┓
𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐒;
𝐍𝐎𝐍𝐄
┗━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━┛
𝐖𝐨𝐫𝐝 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐭; 𝟓𝟒𝟔𝟒

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
𝐑𝐄𝐓𝐑𝐈𝐁𝐔𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

EACH INHALE THROUGH YOUR nose pulled the stale, musty air into your lungs, therefore, you decided to breathe through your mouth, making a conscious effort to keep your nasal airways closed to avoid the unpleasant stench emanating from the man.

No matter how fervently you struggled to elude him, evading the man proved an insurmountable task.

Your every fiber ached with the desperate want to revert to your true form and scram, or ideally, melt into the very earth beneath you.

Yet, the prospect of metamorphosing back into your human guise was filled with trepidation. The notion of him witnessing a repulsive, gargantuan worm contorting into a person would potentially trigger aggression, and you're not in the mood to fight.

After all, it would be double assault too.

The assault on your olfactory senses from his offensive stench is damaging you too, and it would be worse if he were to add the physical damaging too.

And you don't want to risk it.

Seriously, you groaned inwardly.

Doesn't this guy possess an aversion to basic hygiene? Was he really that oblivious to the existence of potassium alum or the simple efficacy of deodorant? While the information of human smells regulation eluded your understanding, you knew that there's this 'deodorant' concept of a substance applied to the underarms to stave off malodorous stenches.