chapter 11

Suga" I'm going to visit her school after sangi is fine, I want to know the reason and she needs a perfect lesson for her mistake " He said in anger voice.

Joon "I'm also coming with you hyung, I also wanna see that lisa"

They all were fuming in anger, it looks like they will kill anyone for hurting their little sister.

They went to their work and maknaes went to complete there academic work and hyungs some hospital work.

       ✮⋆˙ Time skip some time ✮⋆˙

She woke up after some hours,
She tried to sit up but a pain voice escape from her mouth unknowingly and eyes became watery, because of too much heavy dose.

Tae were busy in there academics but there princess's pain voice entrusted there attention.

Jimin " what happened princess?" He asked in worredly. I heard my princess voice and turned to see her , she is trying to sit but Hissed in pain.

Tae " do you want me to make you set"  I see my princess trying to sit properly,  so I made her sit properly.

She doesn't said anything just lay silently thinking something deeply.

Kookie " let me call hyung " He said. And inform everyone that her princess is wake-up.

They all arrived and saw sangi half laying or half sitting and think something so deeply.

Joon " do you need anything princess " joon asked her .

But she didn't reply.

Jin " is there hurting anywhere " now jin asked her worredly.

But again she didn't say anything.

Jhope " are you hungry " now jhope asked .

But again our sangi stay silent.

( I don't know what she is thinking so deeply 🤔 do you know guys what she is thinking)

Suga " is my little meow anger on her oppa's that they gave you to much injection?" He said and sit beside her.

Sangi " aniyo!! I am not angry on you oppa's,  I'm anger on the person who created this injection. He must be the cruelest person in the world " She said in sulking cutely. With a big *Pout*.

They all laughed because of her cutest complain.

Sangi " tae oppa made me sit " She said to tae " joonie oppa I want to play truth or dare with you all,, jinie oppa my butt is hurting very much,  shinee Oppa yes I'm too much hungry,  now all of you go and bring everything I need " She said in little bit ordering tone but in a cute voice.

Oppa's " Yes your majesty " they bowed and left to bright things which sangi need.

Sangi chuckled cutely.

They all went in 7 direction to get what their little princess needs,  and jimin came with ice pack, joon came with empty bottle, jin came with hot pack,  jhope and tae came with foods and our kookie came with banana milk  and suga came back with laptop and open her favorite kdrama series.