Trust, Knowledge And Dreams

"Talk"

'Thought'
___________
"So, um, your room will be next to Denji, I'm not sure how your last home was, but I hope it fits your needs."

Back at the luxurious yet simple penthouse apartment, aka the home of Kobeni Higashiyama, who she was currently showing it off to Power specifically, much to her amazement as she looks around in awe.

"I am thankful for your generosity, my Queen."

And after being accepted and welcomed in Higashiyama Ward, Power bows to her so-called Queen, who was already used to her antics and just nods in response.

"Well, unless you need anything else, I'm gonna take a shower, please enjoy yourself while you're here."

With Kobeni having nothing more to say to her new roommate, she walks away to her own room, leaving behind the Blood Devil who just simply watches her go on without her.

"... So why didn't you tell the Queen about my deception?"

And after the Transforming Girl was completely gone, Power quickly then turned her attention to Denji, who was sitting on the couch watching TV.

"Is it because you still desire to feel my beautiful chest?~"

When Power said this, while also teasing the Devil Human by holding up her own chest towards him, which was enough to make him look back in interest.

"I am tempted, but no, I don't want to touch them."

But despite Denji being very interested, he still refused the offer and looked back at watching TV, which definitely surprised Fiend.

"Oh, then what do you have to gain to defend me?"

Power was now both confused, and slightly suspicious at what the Hybrid might be after, which he sighs in response, getting up from the couch after turning off the TV.

"I just hope that you take good care of Meowy."

And when Denji turns around to face the horned blonde, whatever negative reactions she may have had were replaced with something more positive when she sees her mutated kitty cat, "Meowy", who mews as she jumps into her owner's arms and nuzzles her.

"I will..."

This made Power smile as she cuddles and nuzzles Meowy back, holding her closer and tighter in her arms.

"Then we're even Steven, now if you excuse me, I'm gonna make toast with all the flavors I can find."

Denji wore a more relaxed, yet slightly sad, smile, as he then walked past the Blood Devil and went towards the kitchen to make himself some toast.

"Denji is such a perplexing mortal that I have ever met, heh."

Power gave the blonde a sideways glance as she watched him walk away, before turning her attention back to Meowy, who licked her nose and purred, which made her giggle as she then walked away to do her own thing as well.

"Let me bathe you, Meowy~"

Meanwhile, back with Kobeni, she was currently in the middle of taking a long and relaxing shower, letting the soap and warm water wash away any aches and stress she might have suffered for the day. She enjoyed the moment of peace and relaxation it brought to be alone in the shower, a time where she could truly be away from all of her problems that came with being herself. It made her wish she could be like this forever, experiencing eternal bliss.

"... Hi?"

Though, despite having such a nice moment of stillness, Kobeni knew there was a certain something she couldn't ignore forever, and that said something was the device around her neck.