The End Of Endless

"Talk"

'Thought'
____________
"O-OW! IT HURTS! I-IT HUUURRRRRRTS!"

Deep within the pits of the Eternity Devil, full-on brutality and carnage can be seen being made by Kobeni Higashiyama herself, specifically in her transformation called "Namazu", an angler fish mermaid alien monster form that comes with a lot of features for her, increased speed and strength to help her either dodge or defend against the onslaught of the Eternity Devil's attacks, having razor-sharp claws on both her webbed hands and feet for quick counterattacks and inflicting light but numerous injuries onto her enemy, and lastly, but also her most major ability she has to offer, she has the most powerful pair of jaws that no one on Earth, no human or animal, could ever match, along with all of her large pointed fangs, and she uses this to do some very serious damage, which is why she was using it against the Eternity Devil itself. Whenever she got the chance to get in close, she would grab as much flesh and bone as she could get in her mouth and rip it all out without hesitation, which only adds to the pain and agony for the enemy. All these abilities that came with this transformation were beyond helpful for the Mermaid Kobeni, and are the main reasons she was able to both survive for so long and give the Eternity Devil a hard time; she was unstoppable from how she handled the situation.

"HYDRATION LEVELS: DROPPING, AQUATICA RESPIRATION: REQUIRED TO RECOVER."

Unfortunately, such a thing couldn't last long, as the Deviltrix revealed. The Collared Creature was beginning to dry up and struggle to breathe, resulting in degrading strength, decreased speed, and weakening bite force. She became increasingly less powerful until eventually she was hit hard and pinned against the flesh walls of the Eternity Devil.

"I-I finally caught you bitch..."

The Eternity Devil sounded both relieved, from being able to stop the Mermaid Kobeni from hurting it, and very pissed, from how she was able to hurt it at all in the first place.

"I am glad you refused the contract."

After capturing the transformed Higashiyama, the Eternity Devil couldn't help but start mocking her, as sadistic bloodlust filled its multiple voices and faces.

"Because I would've passed up on the opportunity of eating you~"

Though just as soon as the Eternity Devil said this, with its many endless mouths starting to reach for the Collared Creature, with the obvious intention of eating and ripping her apart alive.

"DIE YOU PIECE OF TRASH!"

The Eternity Devil was immediately interrupted by the yells of Denji, who not only jumped into the pit of Eternity, but also pulled his strings and transformed into his Infamous Chainsaw Man, once on this form, he did not hesitate to start swinging all of his spinning blades around, slicing and cutting in deeply into the never ending flesh of the Eternity Devil.

"DEFEND THE QUEEN!"

But Denji wasn't alone with fighting against the Eternity Devil, as Power herself also jumped into the pit with him, just as bloodlusted and angry with the Devil, as she summons two large mace in both hands and slammed them both down upon the ground of Eternity, allowing the huge spikes from the weapon to stab deeply within it's flesh, which only adds onto the agony that the Eternity Devil felt from these two newcomers, so much pain that it momentarily forgot about the Mermaid Kobeni, dropping her so that it could deal with the two new Devils.

'D-Denji? P-Power?...'

Namazu was both surprised, yet slightly glad to receive their help, and she wanted to both thank and help out in the fight as well, but before she could do or say anything, she immediately gasps and grabs her own throat, as breathing was becoming much more difficult as well as feeling her fish skin beginning to dry up quickly.