Drinks, Tears And Kisses

"Talk"

'Thought'
_______________
"CHEERS!~"

In some kind of small yet very fancy bar, our familiar Devil Hunting group could be seen sitting together at a table in the V.I.P area, not only do they get privacy in such a place, but were given the best food and drinks that the bar had to offer.

"Bwah!~ Nothing better than having a nice drink with friends after such a difficult mission!~"

Himeno was currently chugging her next mug of alcohol already, no doubt already on her way of getting drunk.

"Thank you for taking us out, Captain."

Aki Hayakawa was probably the only one drinking and eating in moderation, but seemed to be in a more relaxed and good mood in general.

"MY QUEEN AND I DEMAND MORE FRIED FISH AND CHICKEN!"

Power of course was being her usual self, thinking she deserved more and would do everything to get more than she actually needed.

"You're the best Kobeni!~"

Denji was just happy to have any chance to get free food, free drinks and be close to the person he liked, definitely seeing this as one of his best days ever.

"You're welcome, please enjoy yourself, you all worked very hard during our mission, you all deserve this."

And lastly, Kobeni Higashiyama, she was the one who set everything up for her team, getting the best food, drinks and V.I.P table for everyone, both as a reward and to show how much she cared about them.

"To be fair, you and your Devilish friend did most of the work, we just sat back and watch you three fuck some shit up~"

Though despite being given such a prize by Higashiyama, Himeno, who was somehow just getting more drunk by the minute, couldn't help but point out how she and Hayakawa didn't really do as much in comparison to the Devils and their leader.

"N-No, you did your part to-"

Which made Kobeni panic and try to explain how useful and helpful they were in the recent mission they were in.

"It's fine, we understand there will be moments where we need to leave things to you, we don't have a problem with that."

But Aki quickly cut off his captain and reassured her that it was fine, clearly not really bothered by how little he and his partner were able to do in the mission against the Eternity Devil.

"Though don't overdo it, we're Devil Hunters too."

Though Aki still reminded the Deviltrix host to rely on her team and trust them to handle things instead of doing everything by herself.

"I-I understand."

Which Kobeni nods and accepts her teammates advice.

"My Queen! Since I did such an amazing job, may my reward be to see your feline transformation again?~"

As everyone was trying to get back to their celebration and enjoy themselves with their food and drinks, Power decided to take this opportunity to ask her Queen for a reward, specifically being able to see her favorite transformation again, "Kurutta".

"Ugh... When we get home..."

Kobeni groans at this, clearly not wanting to do it, but she couldn't ignore or deny her Fiendish teammate begging and just accepts her requests.

"Yay!~"

This made Power very happy and excited.

"Speaking of transformation, which one is your favorite of Kobeni's monsters? For me, I like her Moth one, it feels similar to my Ghost Devil."