"Who was that girl"

The stride is big, as if urgency made them walk as fast as they can.

"Sir... it's the Duke's daughter." The young man with glasses followed him, trying to keep up with his bigger stride.

"I know that!".

The poor man stutter to the intense situation he is. So suddenly got called to meet the emperor and now being nagged because of some girl he met from the banquet.

It has been 6 days since that banquet and now the Emperor is making a fuss.

"Rafael!" He raise his voice making his body tremble.

"Sir!" He attentively responded telling him he got his attention.

The man stop and walk back to Rafael with his eyes narrowing to the poor guy as his body tremble and his hand started to get wet and cold.

"What is her god damn name". His eyes almost look like blood shot.

What? Didn't the lady not give him a name? Rafael thought to himself as his lips twitch up and smile.

"Yes sir... right away!"

He couldn't feel his hand as it turn more colder.

"Do it now and do it right Rafael. I expect news tonight."

His eyes widen. "Sir that would be impossible, we have delegation meeting and peace talk going on and...and...--"

"Put them down and give me details of the lady!" He sharply turn and left Rafael with the tension of his shoulder heavy down.

"Sir!" He call out twice but his pleas falls to deaf ears.

He bite his lowet lip and fix his circular eyeglass.

Sorry i have to post this for the mean time. Currently updating the next chapter cause the last written chapter i didn't like it and now im doing this.

I had been on break due to funeral. I couldn't think of any updates. But here it is. Im not dead and will follow through updating the published ones.

(I cant promise tho of not publishing new whole neew books ☺ ehehe....)

Anyway.... updates should be every monday.