-4 text messages with stalker

//20 votes//

One vote wouldn't hurt or would it?

******

Talash hai ek aise insan ki jo aankhon main uss waqt bhi dard dekh le jab duniya kehti ho kitna hasti hai tu

********

Inaiyat pov:

i sluggishly opened my eyes, I felt myself on the hospital bed. The last thing I remember was I went to University. Today was my first day at University, i was very apprehensive about my university. Firstly it was my first day and secondly i didn't have any friends there.

My head was aching badly, i tried to remember what happened in University....

University, students groups, couples and

Yes i remember some girls were ragging with me then a random girl appeared there and she helped me.

She was looking so familiar, i thought I had seen her somewhere not now but in my childhood. Her face's some gestures were like Vani like her eyes, her eyes were deep black as vani's eyes. But I know she shouldn't be here. It's not possible.

The hospital room door opened and a beautiful nurse came inside, the hospital isn't very expensive. So I can afford its bill.

Yes I've to find a job also, I've to find a job in a week otherwise my chachi will kick my ass out of her house.

"How are you feeling now." The nurse asked in her deep voice. She was old enough for my mom's age.

"Fine." I replied. I managed to give her a smile.

She looked at my face and gave me a smile then she moved her glance to my arm where the drip was putting. She pulled out the drip, i hissed a little in pain but she rubbed my arm with cotton.

"Give me your family number so I can inform them." She said, why did everyone always ask me about my family number? I can't give her my chachi number.

This hospital isn't very expensive but whatever she will beat my ass if she has to pay the bill for my meditation.

"Nooo, I can go by myself, just tell me how much I have to pay." I asked and looked down.

Jaipur is totally new for me, I had never visited here before. Well! I had never visited anywhere except my home. My chachi-sa never let me go anywhere. I don't know from whom she has fear.

"Your bill has already been paid." The nurse said.

It's not possible, last time my stalker admitted me in hospital so it might happen that he paid the bill but this time that girl admitted me here so it's not possible she would pay my bill. She helped me but she was very rude.

"Can you tell me the name of the guy who paid the bill?" I asked her, she looked at me with big doe eyes and replied.

"Yashdeep Singh brar, he paid your bill."

Who is he? How does he know that I'm here?

"Thank you." I said to her and she left the room after giving me a last glance.