Dating Vox Would Include...⚡

⚡: you getting to watch all your favorite movies or shows for free! :D but wait...you'd have to stare at his face while watching because, ya know...😒it'll give his ego a good boost. While watching he'll smirk and joke.

Vox: "like what you see baby?"
Y/N: "Keep quiet and let me watch my movie in peace!"

⚡: him buying you all the best gorgeous dresses (or suits, whatever you like :D) for the paparazzi, interviews, Voxtech official gatherings, parties etc...
The two of you walking the red carpet and posing for the cameras😘

⚡: him ocassionaly throwing his arm across your shoulders while browsing through his phone on the couch.

⚡: him being protective over you from demons like Valentino and Alastor.

⚡: him getting jealous really easily, and kind of possessive.

⚡: you being able to press the MUTE button on him whenever he's annoying you.

⚡: him constantly working, to the point where sometimes he might not have time for you, and might get irritated easily if you bug him while he's working, though he'll make up for it by treating you like his queen when he isn't busy

⚡: kisses on your neck and under your ear, maybe some playful electrocuting, not in a dangerous bad way, just enough to be a tickle🤭

⚡: him turning on your favorite songs in his car while taking you on midnight drives through the city.

⚡: him getting you lavish jewelry and some flowers. His way of showing his love, while sometimes it might be a bit weird feeling for him to express it through words.

⚡: he's not the type to be a cuddling person, but if you want to, he'll do it for you. His favorite being you laying with your back against his chest while his arms wrap around you as the two of you longue on the couch.

⚡: him getting upset kind of easily, and perhaps saying something he doesn't mean.

⚡: tons of flirting from him.

⚡: him wrapping his arm around your waist in public to show that you're his and no one elses.

⚡: when you tell him you love him, he gets an ego boost and simply smirks. "I know," he'll say, before laughing when you'll smack him in the chest.

⚡: him not being able to open up to you often, but when he does, it can go two ways. He's comfortable with being open with you and accepting your advice and words, or him throwing a tantrum and storming away, before apologizing later.

⚡: him getting excited while watching Alastor get his ass beat.

⚡: him promoting whatever it is you do on the commercial breaks.

⚡: him giving you shout outs while he's getting an award.