1.New Day

°friends with benefits huh°

Your pov:

Ever since I was 5yrs old I always thought what life will gonnas be if you were an actress because I want to become one of them beside I'm good at acting but my nervous always stop me.

It's 2am in the morning and you were still awake because of how excited you are to be the cast of the atla.
"why are you still awake you should be sleeping at this hour" "I can't sleep uncle theres so many what if in my head right now, What if I'm gonna miss the party, what i-" "did you pray?"yes uncle" "good to know" uncle then cover my body with a blanket "goodnight my dear" "Night uncle" now take a rest you have a lot things to do"said while walking away in your room.
You then turn off your lights and there it is your eyes shut just as the light.

Fastforward~

"here we are [Name] let's now go to your hotel room so that your stylist can do her thing." your manager said while helping you step out the van.

The venue

While you were walking in the hallway you met someone who looks familiar "a guy with a skateboard huh, now where did I met him"

the boy then made a eye contact on you then you cut it out so fast like a cheetah. you were done with your makeup and everything and there's only one thing to do, meeting people why does uncle always left me this is so frustrating.

"hi everyone I will be director in this series it's nice meeting you all here, I would like to thanks to those who participate and thank you for giving us your time and I hope we all be helping each other as we will be filming this series please feel free to get to know each other enjoy everyone"

your thoughts:

Good now I am meeting this people whom I don't know I've meet a lot of people but this time feels different.

the director looks familiar BTW where did I met him, why can't that get out in my mi- you were making your own world while holding a glass of water and you were cut of by someone.

"sorry to bother [Name] oh yeah where are my manners" said while laughing "I am the director in this series called atla and I saw you in the crowd looking at me with that face,that curious face"you then realized you've been looking like that this whole time."

"I am so sorry for the rude-"we meet before [Name] I was the director in the reality show that your starring since you were 7yrs old."

Then the director walked away. Damn now I remember him he so quick-witted but this is not so good because don't know who this people are."Ding" your phone then rang.

NEW GROUP

Kia:
hi everyone this is our gc for today, direc give me your phone num. He Said that I should be making the gc so that we will ge to know each other.

Dallas:
Should we meet everyone?

Ian:
Good idea, Im sick of looking at this girls whom I don't know

Kia: good let's meet at the [location]

Ian pov:

Now my problem is how will I get out of these girl's business. "excuse me everyone ill be back someone is calling the nature haha"

then the girls looking at me like "please don't go" thing. While I was looking around for gordon I saw [name] I know she doesn't know me but she's gonna understand the assignment right.

Gordon pov:

I saw Ian still talking to girls with a force smile and he was signaling a girl wh-, wait that's the girl who looks familiar.this will get worst if people will find him suspicious. He- he's winking??!?

Your pov:

When I was about to leave the party to meet my co-star there's this boy who keeps winking at me, is he flirting with me? I mea- no wait.

"umm.. Hey co-star I'll introduce myself later we need to get Ian ASAP" someone spoke behind your back "gosh can someone put bell in your neck." sorry you must be startled, but Ian needed our help "what is this some kind of a mission" "kinda" why can't he just excuse his self?" he already did"

omg I like missions!,you said to yourself.

Gordon pov:

As I was locking my eyes on Ian I noticed that co-star isn't responding on my questions anymore "hey costar, co-star where are you!?!"good now more problems to come this year.

As I was looking for my co-star I noticed he was talking to the co-worker and then the co-worker then handed her a microphone. What is she gonna do now.

Your pov:

I look at the gc it says that dallas and Kia is waiting for us and wouldn't it be good to help him right. I then come up with a plan but wait should I bring gordon?? Maybe noo. He's know what he's gonna do later. I sneakily grab a glass of wine then ran to the stage.

"hi!!everyone I'm [Name] i was shaking my whole body is shaking when I then saw people giving there attention on me. Good now they're distracted.

I'm so excited to work with you all in these series and I want these party to be a memorable and a happy one now everyone strike hands with me!"

everyone shouted cheers. I didn't even notice that I was drinking the glass of wine in a one sip.

I then saw gordon grab Ian out now he understood the mission thing.

Then people started cheering for me for drinking the wine of glass in a one sip instead of stopping me for it. I then step out in the stage I saw gordon waiting for me.

Gordon pov:

"Hey you did a good job partner" I then gave her a thumbs up "call me [Name]" you were so cool out there you know" "where's Ian??" I let him leave the party so that those girls wouldn't keep talking to him.

I then saw those girls looking for Ian.[name] then giggled, she is so pretty no wonder a lot of people adrime her.

That will be all everyone hope you enjoy i'll post another part tommorow 😊