cap 0

y/n: "I'm dead", was what I said to myself as I looked around, realizing that I was fluttering in a dark and silent void, unable to discern any German thing that was snowy around me.

y/n: "It feels like I really died," he said as tears fell in his eyes, remembering how it had happened.

Flashback

It was a typical day. The sun went out onto a busy street while I tucked myself into the house, trying not to be late for school. Take a bath, brush your teeth, prepare your lunch and run to the bus station. That's when I saw an unannounced girl on the other side of the street, and an ungoverned road approaching. I noticed that the motorist was trying to brake, but the red signal and the loud traffic noise turned into a chaotic situation. I didn't want to save her, but something inside me insisted that she be done. With an impulse of courage, I ran towards it and pushed back onto the road, saving it from imminent danger.

But now you have consequences. At the last moment, I perceived the ungoverned road rapidly approaching me. Either the two tires are chirping or do not operate as the vehicle gets closer and closer. With a stunning impact, I was struck while walking at high speed, and everything became obscure.

Flashback

y/n: "Damn I knew I shouldn't have saved that girl," I murmured as the tears ran down my face, cursing myself for my own decision. But the logo seemed to see what seemed to be a green cloth, similar to online games.

You were surprised and a little scared by the sudden appearance of the green cloth.

The canvas disappeared and was replaced by another with the following words: "Note that, now that you die, you will have to go to the universe of Wakfu and you will be able to pick up the body of a character from any fictional work of your choice, in addition to recording your memories intact."

y/n : " ok that was the strangest thing I've seen in my entire life" I murmured as I tried to understand the situation.

"ok let me see if I understand, so that means I will have to go to the Wakfu universe with the body of an anime/cartoon character with the least preference", he said out loud, without waiting for a response. I was surprised when another screen appeared in front of me..

"yes, you will be able to go to the Wakfu universe as the body/powers of a character from another work that is not part of the Wakfu universe."

y/n: "What a shame I thought I was going to hit the body of the yoke or the body" I sighed.

y/n: "I thought a little and Inspiro novamente. Então eu wish to go to the world of Wakfu as the body of Ben 10, together with an Omnitrix", he declared as another canvas emerged with the following words:

"wish fulfilled. Note that it will start with the top 10 aliens that Ben will receive the Omnitrix for the first time. Furthermore, since there is no Primus or corrente codon in the Wakfu universe/branch, you will have all 1,000,903 DNAs digitized like in the Omniverse Omnitrix.."

as soon as he finished speaking, a light enveloped me and began to disappear, hoping that my family was well and that they didn't miss me so much . note: well that was it, I hope you liked this chapter although I doubt anyone will see it from now on and I'm also sorry if I have bad writing and this is my first fanfic and also both the work Ben 10 and wakfu belong to their respective creators.