✧ Part 33 ✧

" Where can I be lost other than admiring my wife to be. "

Mishel felt her heart skipped a beat after hearing his words and she again looked up at him with the most innocent look in her eyes and Jimin smiled a little then they both heard Lyla said
" Oh my so she's our lucky girl? I can't believe Jimin. "

He moved his attention towards Lyla and asked her " why can't you believe? " Lyla was still in shock and Mishel also looked at her then Lyla said " no doubt she's so pretty... But I never thought you are going to marry a student. "

Mishel joined her eyebrows in confusion and asked her " excuse me ma'am I don't know what relation you have with him but what's the problem with him marrying a student? "

Jimin looked at Mishel and Lyla chuckled then she said " relax Mishel I just thought where he rejected so many girls belongs to buisness or other communities so we were just curious who's gonna win his heart and it turned out to be a student. "

Mishel looked at Jimin with a pissed look on her face and he pressed his lips into a thin line while suppressing his smile and looked at Lyla then he said " oh come on Lyla don't make my lady uncomfortable. "

Lyla laughed a little and said " don't worry Mishel we are nothing but good friends and I'm going to be responsible for your reception styling." Mishel looked at Jimin then he nodded his head and said " now don't worry we can take enough revenge from her okay? Eat her brain and order her to prepare your favourite dress she'll do every possible thing for you. "

Lyla laughed at Jimin's statement and Mishel rolled her eyes and looked at her surroundings then she saw the whole crowd was watching them and was gossiping about them then she saw some girls passing by them and checking out Jimin she mentally facepalmed herself and spoke in her heart
" I was not in less problem before now they already started drooling over him too. "

She moved her attention back at Jimin and Lyla and saw they both were discussing about her mannequin design she walked towards them and Lyla said " this girl will rule fashion industry one day I'm telling you Jimin... Who can say a student can create such artistic piece. "

Jimin looked at Mishel with a proud smile and said " in sha Allah she'll leave everyone behind with her brilliance. " Mishel felt her cheeks burned after hearing his words and she started to pack her bag then Jimin asked Lyla " your work is finished... Hope so you are comfortable at your place and if you need anything don't hesitate to ask from management okay? "

Lyla smiled and replied " so sweet of you Jimin... Thankyou so much. " Mishel was done with her work then she looked at her surroundings and students were taking their stuff towards the workshop then a thought came across her mind and a grin appeared over her lips she lifted up an eyebrow and turned around to face Jimin and Lyla then she spoke in an innocent voice
" Jiminah. "

Jimin remained shocked and amused at the same time the way she called him Jiminah for the first time ever and he looked at her with an amused look on his face, she twitched her lips to side and said

" yah Jiminah. "

His thoughts broke and he felt his heart started to beat faster than ever then he asked her in a desperate voice
" Yes my lady? "
A proud smirk plastered over her lips and she spoke " you came to pick me right? " He hummed in response while Lyla was silently watching them both then Mishel said " then take me home... I'm so tired. "

She was about to walk forward then Lyla said " but your mannequin? " Jimin then called Mishel and said
" Sunshine... What about this mannequin? " She looked behind at him and spoke while lifting up an eyebrow " ask your management to take it back to its place... Mr Mohammad Jimin. "