16.

hammad : In a gentle pair of words, he said, 

"Malaak, I deeply value you. Though I might seem selfish defending my brother, who's clearly in the wrong, trust me, he's just scared.

~ He's trembling with fear, whispering nervously, seeking comfort in the chaos.~

hammad:" And amidst it all, I stand by you, holding your essence close in my heart."~

~As Malaak listened to his sincere words, a mix of feelings filled her eyes. Love and honesty shone through, showing how much she cared for him. But there was also hurt, caused not by him, but by his brother, who had broken her trust.Even though she wanted to comfort him and forgive him, the pain from his brother's actions was too much to ignore. The memories of what happened were always there, reminding her of the hurt she felt. In that moment, she knew she had to put herself first. It wasn't just about protecting herself, but about keeping her inner peace safe. Despite the love between them, she understood that she needed to heal on her own. With a heavy heart, she decided to say goodbye, choosing to find comfort in being alone, where she could listen to her own thoughts and start to feel better.~

malaak:"I need to speak my truth,"

~ Malaak's voice quivered with contained fury.~

malaak: "Your brother shattered my faith in humanity. Now, I'll ensure he knows the depth of his wrongdoing and the pain he's caused. As for you, stay away. I never want to see you near me, not even in passing. If you dare come close, you'll witness a side of me you never wished to encounter." With those words, she turned away, her heart heavy with resolve and disappointment.

*Hammad sits before Malaak, who is seated on a prayer mat, her eyes fixed on the ground. He takes a deep breath, gathering the courage to speak.*

Hammad: Malaak, I can't bear the weight of my brother's actions any longer. What he did to you... it's unforgivable. I'm here to ask for your forgiveness, on his behalf and mine.

*Malaak remains silent, her expression unreadable.*

**Hammad**: Please, tell me you forgive him and me. I didnot know the extent of his wrongdoing.

**Malaak**: (voice barely a whisper) He tried to take my life, Hammad. He betrayed my trust and shattered my sense of safety.i cannot even trust my own self now hammad.

**Malaak**: (lifting her gaze) It's not your fault, Hammad. But I can't ignore what happened. I can't stay connected to you anymore even i was not in the past.

*Hammad's heart sinks as he realizes the depth of her resolve.*

**Hammad**: Malaak, I love you. Please don't shut me out because of my brother's actions. I swear to you, I'll make things right.

*Malaak meets his gaze, her eyes brimming with unshed tears.*

**Malaak**: (softly) Love isn't enough to erase the pain, Hammad. I need to protect myself, even if it means walking away from you.

*Hammad's breath catches in his throat, his heart breaking at her words.*

**Hammad**: (voice cracking) Please, Malaak... don't leave me. I can't bear to lose you.Malaak, please listen, now and always. My promises are as timeless as the stars above and as gentle as the whispers carried by the breeze. I'll keep asking for your forgiveness till my final breath, bound by the truth that courses through me. With each heartbeat, I offer you a love that's steadfast, filled by your beauty. Even in death's shadow, I'll keep going, for I am true to my word, to the very core of my being."

*Malaak rises from the prayer mat, her decision final.*

**Malaak**: I'm sorry, Hammad. ALLAH HAFIZ.

*With heavy steps, Malaak leaves the room, leaving Hammad alone with his fear and guilt and the echoes of her departure.*Hammad sits alone, tears streaming down his cheeks, his heart heavy with sorrow. He speaks softly to himself, his voice cracking with emotion.