Chapter 5: Car (Victoria)

As soon as I made it up the stairs, I walked to my room and closed the door. Maybe I should look it just in case. And proceeded to lock the door.

I plopped down on my bed, with my legs straight in the air, and started drinking the vodka. Maybe that wasn't such a good idea... I started coughing like crazy, so I decided that if I wanted to drink, I had to do it sitting up. 

I placed the vodka on my nightstand and went over to the closet to pick out something more comfortable. This was only the house my parents stayed in when they visited, so I didn't have much. I found a large t-shirt and some decent short. After I finished getting changed, a heard a know on the door.

When I went to open the door, I saw a boy who I didn't know. No surprise there, I didn't know half the people at this party. He was very drunk, with his head hung low. When he lifted his head and saw me, he just murmured "sorry wrong room" and left.

I went back to my bed, sat up this time, and continued pouring vodka in my mouth. It had a sweet and sour taste, much like raspberries, especially when they aren't ripe. It was the only drink I ever drank at parties, well if they were hosted by me. 

I continued in this pattern, drink, swallow, wait 10 seconds before repeating, for i dont know how long. After a while I was starting to get really tired, so I placed the cap on the bottle and put the bottle in its place on my nightstand once more. I slowly drifted to sleep, hoping that just because my panic attacks came back, that my nightmares won't.

***

The next  morning I woke up, and right away I started feeling a pounding in my head. I was very hungover to say the least. I grabbed an aspirin from the drawer in my nightstand, and got up to go down to the kitchen to get some water. 

After every party, the security guards make sure everyone leaves except me, and my list of a few people that can stay. On that list was Brook, Mara, Alice Mara's best friend, Sophia, Olivia, Kris, Kris's friend, Sky, Tristan and Alex. 

Thankfully, there wasn't one of Olivia's one night stands passed out on the couch. I made my way to the kitchen, and was surprised to see Alex already standing there.

"Oh, uh, hey" He was probably going to just ignore me, but since I'm civilised and have manners, I said hi either way.

"Hey." Ok, that caught me by surprise. I literally turned around to see if there was someone else there who could've possible said that. 

Seeing how surprised I was, he cleared his throat and said

"You don't need to act so surprised you know." Um, yes I did!

"Oh, I totally did." He rolled his eyes at me. Ha!

"Whatever, I'm heading out." 

"Ok, just don't forget to take some of the opened alcohol bottles." I don't want to have opened bottles laying around because someone could spill it or some shit. He took like 2 bottles of some type of vodka, grabbed his jacket and left. 

"Well, that's that." I told myself on my way to actually grab my damn water. 

Behind me, I suddenly heard Sophia clear her throat. I turned around and saw her smiling at me with a smug smile plastered on her face.

"What?" I didn't have time for her nonsense. Not when my head was pounding, I had to go watch my show that previously left me with a cliffhanger, and I hungry. 

"You got him to say good morning. He literally hasn't said more than two words to me since I met him." Ok, she was definitely exaggerating.

"He has had to have said more two words to you. It's impossible for him to said only two."