✿ TO BE INTIMATE ✿

6K votes for the next chapter! Also guys please comment!

ALAIA

"They're your good friends." I asked in excitement.

He nodded.

"And we're going to their wedding?"

He nodded again.

"Am I looking okay?" I asked, admiring the red satin Saree that I've worn along with diamond earrings. I've straighten my hair and left them open.

He didn't reply instead pulled the brakes of the car on the side of the road and after unlocking his seatbelt, he leaned closer to me and took my face inbetween his palms. "Beautiful, Alaia." He whispered and with that pressed a long kiss on my lips. My eyes widened in suprise and heart started thumping louder but before I could kiss him back, he pulled himself away from me. "Ah, we're getting late." He announced and with that, ignited the engine and started driving.

I blinked in disbelief, irritation swarming upto my neck but I stopped myself from muttering anything. Gritting my teeth, I looked back at the windshield.

Through my periphery, I found a smirk appearing on his face. Offcourse, he enjoys irritating me.

"I don't get it, why they're marrying each other's sister?" I questioned after awhile.

"I've no idea about it." He shrugged.

"And what about Adhrit? The one you told me about, who was going to open NGO for his wife?"

"He's also going to be there."

I smiled. "I'm excited to meet your friends."

He looked at me with a soft smile on his face.

When we reached the venue, I get get out of the car and followed Agastya inside. There were not so many people but still the place was crowded.

"Adhrit." Agastya greeted his friend and then next to him there was a woman in heavy maroon Saree and not to mention multiple gold jewelleries.

He's the NGO guy? And she's his wife?

When Agastya introduced them to me, I smiled. "I've heard about you." I said to Adhrit.

"It's pleasure to finally meet you." He smiled at me. "And this is Rabya, my wife." He added.

She passed a tight smile and it was evident from her expressions that she was uncomfortable. So, to ease her, I smiled brightly at her and surprisingly she acknowledged it by nodding her head.

"Agastya, she's big fan of yours." Adhrit said, gesturing towards her wife.

"I—I mean I've heard people talking about how they literally die to get a chance to have an internship in your software development company." She whispered and I could read the excitement in her eyes.

"Atleast someone's acknowledging my worth." He chuckled, looking at Adhrit.

Once they both went to meet their friends who are getting married, Rabya turned to me. "Aren't your uncomfortable wearing the Saree?"

I shook my head. "I wear it everyday."

"What? How? I feel suffocated to my bones."

"Maybe because I'm not forced to wear it." I replied. "Besides you wear too much of jewelleries. And the Saree, it's seems quite heavy."