TOGETHER (🔞)

Well!! This is my first time writing something so, there could be some grammatical mistakes so, just ignore them, okay ?

And yeah!! If you are reading this then welcome to the 'crack head' family😊.

                              And

C'mon, don't try to act 'masum'( innocent) I know you are gonna avoid the warning .

              ✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨

"For God sake shubhi!! Why don't you understand this? I have a girlfriend, we can't continue this " ishan said with teary eyes and left shubman their and goes into bathroom for shower.
Shubman just stood their and said to himself" I love you Ishu, from last fucking 3 years and I was okay with just that. You shouldn't kiss me Ishu, now, I can't let you go".

how could he let him go, when he was in  fucking love with , his bestfriend, his Ishu and he was okay with just being his bestfriend, he didn't expect much until ishan kissed him that  night. That night shubman tested how ishan feels under him, he feeled how ishan looks moaning his name, he feeled that juisy lips of his bestfriend against his ...... All those things just awakened a devil inside him and now he can do anything to held ishan, to feel him...he can burn whole fucking  world for that .....

Ishan shouldn't kiss him and now when  he does it, Shubman tests the blood or says his ish and he can't stop himself now....

The sound of shower can be heard from bathroom and while thinking all about this shubman entered in bathroom (he knew ishan didn't locked bathroom so, he entered without even a knock) their he stand love of his life, one hand on his waist and other on wall, with his closed eyes under shower..... Shubman was very far from the saint but now anyone can see the devil of lust inside his eyes. Shubman was sure he can spend fucking millions of years just looking this view of his ishan without a blink.

After good 5 minute eye fucking ishan, shubman slowly moved ahead and slowly put a hand on  ishan's waist. Now water was dripping on shubman also but who cares when he is this close to his Ishu.

Due to sudden contact ishan flinched but he can recognise from just a mere touch that this is shubman so he turned around and look into his eyes.his one hands were on shubman's chest and other one resting on his biceps.He want to go away from their but he couldn't get courage to push Shubman away so he was just stood their, looking into shubman's eyes.. he can feel shubman's growing manhood on his bottom part of belly so, he looked down and then again looked at shubman, whose hands were still resting on ishan's waist.
He tried to say something but words couldn't form in his mouth. Shubman saw Ishan was trying to say something but he couldn't say so, he smirked and pulled the shorter man towards him and whispered in ishan's ears " so, baby!! You were trying to say something"

Hearing the deep whisper of shubman's voice ishan's eyes closed but he can still feel that another man must be smirking on the effect he had on him....
They both can feel each other's heavy breaths on necks... suddenly shubman moved  his hands towards ishan's boxers but he stops when he noticed ishan's slightest uncomfortableness so, he held his waist tightly and whisper into his ears " you can stop me and I swear to god Ishu,I won't do anything but If I once break this slightest line, you can't stop me from making you,mine "

Shiver runs down ishan's whole body hearing shub's deep husky, whisper and his held onto shubman's shirt tightned. Shubman took this as an opportunity and smirked and slowly put his hands in ishan's boxers.

Ishan wanted to resist shubman but God!! That man has such an effect on him that, he can't even speak a word...but when he suddenly feels shubman's cold hand onto his dick a shiver rush down his spine and his whole body becomes stiff due to a sudden jolt of pleasure. His grip on shubman's shirt tightened so that his nails can dig onto younger boys'skin through his shirt. Shubman slowly started stroking ishan's dick while sucking to ishan's neck... Ishan backed his neck, giving more excess to shubman. When shubman sucked onto his mole, he tried to hold back but a low moan skips from his mouth...a very low moan but shubman heard this and that's all took to a release demon inside him ....he slowly speed up stroking ishan's dick and whisper into his ears " you don't have to embarrassed to moan my name, my love"

Looks like that's the all permission ishan needed and when he shubman again sucked his mole while stroking him he couldn't help but left a loud enough moan to hear shubman's.....and shubman's speed up stroking ishan's dick...he was going on faster and faster, earning loud moans from ishan...
" ahumm, shu- uhmm, shub-hi..I'm..uhh I'm goona cum" ishan said digging nails into shubman's biceps and chest
" Let it go baby" shubman said into his ears while sucking and kissing the earlobe of ishan.
Ishan heard shubman's saying this and he cum all over his hands with a load moan of shubman's name.
After that shubman washed his hands in the running shower. And hold Ishan from his waist and touch his forehead onto ishan's and they stood like that in the running shower...

After sometime overpowering his orgasam ishan got some senses and tried to step away from shubman, he was feeling so embarrassed and on a verge of crying...  his eyes goes teary, he can't do this, he can't fucking cheat on his girlfriend just because he can't control some stupid horny harmons so, again he tried to push away shubman but shubman hold onto his waist and kissed on to ishan's forehead and said in very soft tone " I know, what you are feeling baby? But don't overthink, we can get through everything, together" and he left from there.

Ishan whispered behind "together " calming down himself with the slightest smile.