002

March 18|2025|
📍Havendale

"Wah yah wear when we a go pan the road after this"Pretti asks as i splash my feet back and forth in the cold water

We we're at my mother's house at the pool.

I came to visit her and stock her up on whatever she needs but the lady house full masa.

But still,i gave her some money and i was going to pick up my packages later on and go to courts to get some stuff for my bedroom since i was re-decorating.

My brother was said to be coming over here soon and i knew he was going to bring his friends with him.

As usual.

Love gwan like them a fuck eachother.

"Rebel!"Pretty shouts dragging me from my thoughts.

Ohh rass!.

"Hush..romper and remember we a stop a supermarket too."I reply.

"Cyah bada wid the wull heep a driving enuh..a long time we nuh squeeze up inna one taxi."She says a smile on her face making me scoff.

"Pretty exit the building."

She laughs and i join her shaking my head after.

"Cause mi waah know a wah do yuh.Mi look like sardine?"I ask and she nods still laughing as she fixes her phone so that it can be angled on us.

"A wah yah do video?"I ask and she says no.

"Instagram live."

Mi nuh go live over instagram fi purpose..

them too provoking ova deh.

"Oh."

"Which part unuh deh?..Uppa one place weh nice and cool."She spoke reading out a comment and answering it after.

I read some comments as well just not answering them.

She spoke to them and stuff as i hopped inside the pool.

"Nosa..a suh in here did cold."I exclaim getting out back quickly.

"Nasty gyal yuh nuh like bathe enuh.."Pretty jokes as i make up face,visibly shaking from how cold the water is.

Better mi did just continue splash mi foot them.

As i reach for the towel a car rolling up to the front of the house catches my attention.

This a mi only problem with dah house here.

Why the pool affi deh a di front a the house?.

I Take up the towel wrapping up and leaning my head on pretti's shoulder.

Multiple loud voices can be heard as the gate opens and reveals jaylen and my brother.

Weh mi tell unuh say?.