Dating Valentino Would Include...🦋

A/N! I won't be mentioning anything sexual with any characters, so y'all can just think of that stuff in your head.

🦋: Valentino giving you his credit cards to go and spend on yourself. He doesn't care what you buy, cause he's got enough money coming in from his "work."

🦋: Him not allowing you to go to his studio--even if you may already know what goes on behind closed doors, he still won't allow you to see it.

🦋: You having to help him count cash because his eyes are so bad XD. (Moths eyesight isn't that great in real life I don't think, so the fact that this is canon is AWESOME!)

🦋: He's a very possessive boyfriend, and gets jealous extremely easily, even though he'll try to hide it by remarking to the one that is staring at you...

Valentino: "I know, she's my gorgeous baby,"
He'll especially say the word my, and mine, to
those who try to flirt with you.

🦋: He won't be physically abusive, but he definitely does get angry pretty easily, and might not control his words in the heat of the moment, so be warned. 

🦋: You carrying a can of bug spray in case he deserves a slight press of the bug spray button.

🦋: TONS of selfies.

🦋:He'll randomly wrap his wings around you--especially if he's in a good mood and simply wants to cuddle.

🦋: Photoshoots for the media in all sorts of costumes and themes😈😉

🦋: Him treating you like his queen.

🦋: Him allowing you control, which is something he NEVER does with anyone else.

🦋: Complimenting your beauty and body all the damn time, sometimes to the point where you'll think he only likes you for your physical appearance.

🦋: It will be hard for him to say I love you, so he mostly tries to show it instead of say it. Though his way of showing you may not be enough to convince you that what he feels is genuine, and so he'll sigh loudly when you point it out and spit it out. 

Valentino: "Fine fine! I love you! there, I said it, happy?"
Y/N: "yes."

🦋: Him buying you clothes--well, mostly for his enjoyment.

🦋: Suggestive dancing.

🦋: You trying on his heart shaped glasses, which he'll immediately like and point out how sexy they look on you.

🦋: You having to deal with Valentino's random temper tantrums about something stupid.

🦋: Him trying to change a little bit for the sake of you--though he might fall into old habits again and again when he thinks you aren't watching him closely.

🦋: Him touching you whenever he wants. Mostly his bottom hands will grasp your waist while his top arms hug you from behind, as he'll teasingly whisper to you and from time to time lick your neck.

🦋: You getting to try on his clothes when he isn't watching.

🦋: You having to teach him basic math.

🦋: Him teaching you Spanish (unless you already know it)

🦋: Maybe some ballroom dancing when the mood is right, but he prefers the type of dancing that's quite close🤭

🦋: You running in to protect Angel Dust, which pisses Valentino off, but since you're his girlfriend, he can't do anything about it, so he'll let it go.

🦋: Him allowing you to leash him.

🦋: Lots of making out in his room, or in the back of his limo with the speakers blasting and the inside completely smoked out from his cigarettes.

🦋: Him not allowing anyone else to have or use you. You belong to him only, so he won't share with anyone else.

🦋: His love for you might confuse or even upset him--because of his reputation--and he hates it when he feels like he's not in control. And being in love with you, he definitely can't control his emotions.

🦋: When the two of you fight/argue, his way of saying sorry is buying you expensive shit, whatever it may be.