Chapter 10

Author pov :

After the manager bow them Y/n respectfully also bow him .

Jk ordered manager to show the best wedding dress for his fiance.

The manager show them their best collections but y/n was very surprised by those dresses prices .

Y/n : Jungkook you dont need to buy an expensive one just buy a simple one .

JK : No Princess i will give you the best & dont worry about the price hmm...*smile*

Y/n didnt say anything bcz she know that he would not listen to her .

JK was looking at all dresses very carefully checking those materials etc.

Finally Jk selected a beautiful wedding dress for her .

Jk : Princess did you like this ?( show her his selected dress)

Y/n smile & nodded .

Jk look at the manager .

Jk : Ok pack this .

The manager told his staff to pack that dress very carefully .

After selecting her dress Jk asked y/n to select a groom dress for him .

y/n : But my choice isn't so good ,Im not good fashions so.....

Jk : I dont care .I just want to wear that which you will select for me.Plz Baby ..*puppy eyes* (There is no one , their bodyguards are far from them but too far bcz Jk didnt want that someone disturb their privacy )

Y/n can't resist his puppy eyes so she just nodded .

y/n : Ok..

Y/n started finding a best groom suit for him.

Y/n : Hmm....Jungkook How is it ?

Jk : Its amaizing .I Love it .

Y/n feel very happy that he like her choice .

Jk : Pack this suit.(to the staffs)

After that JK & y/n get out from that shop. Jk dragged her to another shop for her clothes .

Jk started buy all dresses for her also matching sandals, shoes , heels etc...

Y/n was shocked bcz he is buying too much.

Y/n : Jungkook stop it .Its too much for me . I just need some clothes not all . You are wasting you money .

Jk : Baby its my one of Fantasy which i wanted to do for you & its not wasting money .For you, i can buy this whole world .

Y/n was speechless by his words .

Jk : Baby plz want to do this .Plz dont stop me .

Y/n : Ok...

Jk checked all dresses but noticed that he didnt buy her undergarments.So he call all lady staff & order her size undergarments .Y/n's whole face was red .Jk saw that & just smirk .

Y/n : How ..di...d you.. know ....m..y s..ize ?

Jk : I know everything about you baby even your pad size .Im your future husband so don't need to shy .

Y/n just lowered her head bcz her face is now fully tomato.

Jk just giggles bcz of her cute red face .

Jk : My princess is blushing ...*smirk*

*Y/n just playfully hit his chest * 

Y/n : Shut up.(with red face)

Jk & y/n also did their shopping .

Y/n : Jungkook now plz stop .Im very hungry .After that i want to go home plz..

Jk : Ok baby lets go .(hold her closely by her waist )

Y/n & Jk go inside a big restaurant & order foods .

After some time their orders are served by waiters .

Y/n start eating but Jk wasnt eating bcz he was just admiring her lovingly .

Jk look at her lips which are now in pout bcz she is chewing foods .Jk just lick his lips & start to eat his food .

After finishing their lunch they both went inside their car .Y/n was tired so she fall asleep & Jk was talking with his business partner in his phone.Jk notice that she is sleeping so he pulls her in his lap while talikng .He was talking & caressing her hairs .

Jk : Ok Mr. Alex we will talk about this in our meeting ...hmm...ok...bye ..

Jk cut the call & looked at her .He pulls her more close to him .His eyes fall on her cherry lips so he loses control & kiss her gently bcz he dont want to hurt her .

Jk : mmmm.....mm....your....mm... lips....mm...mmmm... are so .....mm......mm...sweet ....m..mm..like .....mm...mm....mmmm...honey baby...mm..m..mmmm.....I cant get...mm...mm enough......mmm..mm.m.m..m of this..mm...*moan*

( Drivers can hear him but he didnt want to to die early )[Poor driver😅]

Jk was kissing her but from time to time pull away just to catch breaths & again kiss her .Y/n is a deep sleep because of tiredness so thats why she didnt feel anything .

After some time They reach home so JK pull away from kiss & pick her in bridal style .He go inside his mansion while holding her in his arms & go inside his room.

Jk put her in bed , cover her with a blanket & peck her forhead.

Jk also goes out from his room to his mansion's office where he does his office works .

After sometime Jk was doing his office work then someone call him & he picks that call .

Soobin : Hyung our deal is done .*happily*

Jk : Good job my lil bro.*smile *

Soobin : Hyung we are very excited about your wedding .

Jk : i know .

Soobin : & yeh we are also very excited for your kids too.

Jk just smirk while thinking about his & y/n 's upcoming life .

Jk : Hmm...ok bye...

Soobin : huh....hyu-

Before he could say something JK cut the call .

Jk : I also want kids but after our relationship becomes normal, i want to spend my times with her ,want her to trust me again, i want to make love with her every day,enjoying our honeymoon, dates ......then we will welcome our children's.

 I hope you like this chapter ..............