Important Announcement!🤍

HIIII!! Beautiful people. How you all doing???

 Hope you are good and in great health.

I am your writer and most importantly, friend that brings 'Misjudged' to you every Tuesday and Wednesday. I am Ena.

This is to inform you that I will not be able to continue to publish as scheduled for some days. Less than 1 month but more than 2 weeks. Today is 2nd May. My 12th board exams starts from 7th May and will end on 22nd. So for the time being I will not be able to post any chapters or anything related to 'Misjudged' or any other story. My studies is my top priority right now and hope you guys will understand.

22nd May is Wednesday but as my exam ends that day I will not be able to publish chapter 21 that day. I need at least few days for writing chapter 21. And I will be completely honest, today is 17th April 2024. I will sigh out of Wattpad from today onwards, only. I always pre-write my chapters. Hence chapter 17-chapter 20 was already scheduled to be published on their times

So from 2nd May till 28th May (26 days) no chapters will be published. Hope you understand and continue to support me through votes because from chapter 21 on-wards, more drama and more suspense will be created. Will Trevor fall in love with Taegan for real or not? Will Taegan find about the truth of Trevor and help him in accounting? What will happen when Amanda and Taegan comes face to face? Will Mario not be able to control his love for Taegan split out the truth to her?

STAY TUNED FOR MORE.

Also do pray for me and keep in your prayers so that my exams turn out to be good.

Thank you.

Till then take care and don't forget to smile!!

XOXO🤍

-𝓔𝓝𝓐