-31-

"Someday, you'll realise what it is, this pain." Jasprit muttered as Simran looked at him, with tears running down her face.

"Jasprit, I'm so sorry." Simran sniffed. "I'm so sorry."

"What are you really sorry about, fucking Virat or that I got to know you're fucking Virat?" Jasprit snarled, looking at her.

"Please, just leave me alone. I beg you." He continued, making her cry harder. "I can't see you anymore."

"I'm sorry." She said one last time as she left, left Jasprit with his broken heart.

He'd trusted the wrong person with his soul and she'd shattered it into pieces.

He didn't know when he'd be whole again.

Gia pulled Hardik upstairs, pushing anyone in her way. She couldn't think straight, couldn't make sense of it. But after having two shots, grinding on him and subsequently getting another two shots in her system, she couldn't help it anymore.

She wanted Hardik.

Hardik wanted her.

So what exactly was stopping them?

She found a room unoccupied and went in, pulling Hardik in with her. She closed the door, pushing him on the bed. He pulled her with him and switched angles in the last minute, with her ending up on the bed and him above her.

She looked up at him with eager eyes. God, there was nothing more she wanted at this very moment than to lay in front of him as he ravaged her, making her see stars.

She hoped he would just do it, hard and fast.

"Gia, I promise to fuck you well." He said leaning back and removed his shirt, his physique making Gia's eyes widen. "I promise to make you see stars with your eyes closed and to be the best fuck you've had."

He delivered on the promise, well and truly delivered.

-

Virat sat on the sofa, groaning as the cleaning staff went around. He was joined by Rohit, who sat down  slowly beside him, holding a bottle of water.

"Fuck man." Rohit groaned out. "I got too dehydrated." He spat out, swinging the water into his mouth. "You want some?"

"Yeah." He groaned. "Give me a second, my eyes hurt."

"So I just checked in with everyone I know." Nupur came, holding her phone and another bottle of water. "Everyone reached home safely and are now nursing their own personal hangovers. Except for Gia, that bitch isn't picking up."

"Let me try." Virat moved up to get his phone from the kitchen table and came back, taking the bottle of water from Rohit and drinking some. He kept the bottle on the table and called Gia.

"It's ringing." He muttered. "She's not picking up."

"See, I tried too." Nupur muttered. "At this rate, I'd have to call her housekeeper and ask her."

"Gia, where are you?" Virat asked as she picked up, softly moaning into the phone.

"I'm sleeping, Vee." She muttered. "And yes, I'm safe. Tell Nupur."

"Okay, are you up for brunch?" He asked, frowning. On the other side he could hear some rustling. Someone was muttering something, he couldn't concentrate further.

"No, sorry Vee. I'm too tired." Gia whispered. "I'll call you when I'm in a state to get out of bed, yeah? I went too hard on the drinks, I'm afraid."

"Yeah okay." He muttered. "Get well soon, princess."

"You too, Vee." She said. "I know you're feeling the hangover bad."

"Don't you know it."

-

"So now you lie to your friends?" A voice muttered into her shoulder and kissed it as she turned to look at him, staring at his face.

"I didn't lie." She whispered. "I said I'd call him when I'm in a state to get out of bed."

"And who's stopping you getting out of bed?" Hardik smirked, looking at her. She was ethereal, really.

Hardik thought she was innocent. Yesterday night, she proved him wrong, so wrong.

She was the best he'll ever have.

"Not you, for sure." She smiled. "Shall I call Vee up here? He wouldn't say no to a threesome. God knows he's up for anything."

"I'm not." He looked at her as he held her waist and turned her around, so the she was flat on her back. "How can I share such beauty with him?" He said as he went under the blanket, kissing her body until he reached the place which made her whimper with need.

"Hardik, please fuck me."

"With pleasure."

-

Gia
Nups.
Nups.
Nups.

Nupur
Gia.
Gia.
Gia.

Gia
I need a favour🫣

Nupur
What's the favour?

Gia
Could you leave the house keys on the counter when you leave?

Nupur
Wait a second, you're here? But Virat called you? Why didn't you say yes to brunch?

Gia
Pleaseeeee🫠

Nupur
Gia, who are you with?
Oh fuck, are you fucking someone? Virat's going to be so pissed!😈

Gia
Why would Virat be pissed? We're just friends.
Besides, he's fucked around, I haven't gotten mad at all.

Nupur
Yeah but babes, it's you. You're the little princess. His princess.

Gia
Nups, please leave the keys na. I'll give them back to you tomorrow.

Nupur
Okay fine.
I want deets tho😚

Gia
Done😘

Nupur
Stay safe, use condoms please😈

Gia
We are😈

-

Jasprit left Shruti at her home after the party, with plans to meet tomorrow after classes. As soon as he left, she went into her room, changed and called Meera.

"So were you even there at the party?" Shruti asked as soon as she picked up, yawning.

"Yes, I dropped by." Meera chirped. "You're hungover?"

"Yep!" She stretched on the bed, cracking her back while she held the phone with her other hand. "It was so cool, man. I have to give it to them. They do know how to throw a party."

"What's in throwing a party?" Meera chimed. "You just need money."

"Of course you'd say that." Shruti grinned. "For a person who's never seen this kind of money, must be nice."

"Shut up, bitch." Meera retorted. "I have so much dirt."

"On who? Simran? Anushka?" Shruti grinned. "Oh don't tell me you hit the motherload, Virat?!"

"You'll get to know tomorrow, darling."

Surprised?
Is Gia X Hardik really end game though?