•Chapter 8

Experiment 1887:Renna starlight
Can't say anything about his character actor or self image.He has been managing his 'new' body pretty well,but his vocal cord is not manufacturing right yet.Poor kid.. Scientists said.Atleast he is not like everyone else when they first saw their new body.Very calm.He doesn't have a good education in mind though.He still hasn't gone through reading or literature. Very soft in the brain but dark in the heart. By the time they were making his pendant he seemed very..Desperate.Which was the cause of making him a plus as a pendant.Each emotion he has experienced has been shown and shared with scientists through expressions like excitement,happiness,sadness,desperation,Desire,and calmness.All throughout he has been shown how to do sign language Atleast and figured out how to act like character even without the vocal chords. Odd..But it could be called a success.
———————————————
Ever since we came back to the critters house.It had been odd to me. Some critters still couldn't understand me.Some thought I was just waving my arms around or if I was blind since I was a bit clumsy at times.What really is wrong with me? I really want to be normal..I guess wishes don't come true sometimes.Just like if you want someone back in your life but they are already gone...
...
Atleast a few can understand..I guess..Team leader can,I feel lucky he knows sign language as well as fluffy.They truly are like friends to me,Best friends.Im just a soul laying around everywhere.Extremely extroverted. Like I used to and how I am supposed to as said..people don't understand me like Candy or fluffy. I wish I had a voice to talk to people..I really do..
'Hey starlight!'
I heard a voice say.I looked up from the stairs I was daydreaming in and tilted my head.
'You are Renna starlight right?'
Said the peachy orange dog.Drizzle puppy.He is mostly bubbly and sweet like a caramel.Can't say I never liked them.Just had slight of a crush I forget in memory.
'I found the perfect critter who knows sign language!'
I tilt my head and sign 'who?' As he processes my sign and I point to critters.
'Oh! You meant who! Come on!'
He took my hand into his and pulled me to a critter.....purple cat.
'Come on sign with him!'
He said leaving quickly as I sigh and get on my knees to the critter who's sleeping on his bed.I always thought he was a sleeping kind of person if I can't lie.Very unconscious as well.I poke his head and he opens his eyes.God he is very...big for then the other critters.Skinny too.Creepy..but Atleast I got told he knows sign language! I sign 'hello!' As he rubs his eyes and continues looking at me and I blink.
'Hello...critter.'
I tilt my head to the side as he says that and think for a moment then sign.
'What's your name.'
'Catnap.'
'Well catnap,I'm Renna starlight! Nice to meet you too!'
(Reminder they are speaking in sigm language)
I put my hand out to shake his hand as he does so....his hands are very cold for some odd reason but must be from the weather.
'Do you usually stay in here..?'
I sign tilting my head as he thinks. Then nods.Wow..
'Do you eat?'
He shakes his head as I put my hands down.Who wouldn't want to eat? Won't he starve looking like a literal stick? Much pain..I take his hand and pull him off his bed dragging him downstairs to the diner.There wasn't kids yet since a Sunday.Cant wait for tomorrow though! I took catnap inside the diner as dogday looked at him.
'Why are you on the floor?'
He giggles a bit as catnap just turns a bit squirms at the fact I am dragging him as dogday lifts him back up.I was right about him being tall..he looks like he's 6'5 or something..while the rest are about 4-5'4 really impressive I just give a thumbs up and skip away to a chair for a snack.

Words:690