1. The Uranium Suite

Uranium, our dead and dive,

We'll never leave this town alive 

Your eyes opened, feeling that you were in a tight space, you immediately frowned, feeling for your phone in your pocket. You paused when you felt another layer of cloth, the material felt incredibly soft, you didn't really use soft material for your clothes. "What kind of a sick joke is this?" You muttered, pushing harshly against the board above, when it didn't budge you scoffed.

"Fuck" you cursed under your breath, your hand snaked into your pockets under the unknown cloth, feeling your phone, you smiled, pulling it out swiftly and clicking an icon, the board above your quickly singed a hole. You peeked your eyes through the hole, seeing what was around you, when you weren't immediately greeted with a clear surrounding you sighed, annoyed.

You swiped the screen in front of you then clicked a button, and within a second, the board above suddenly turned into a soft blanket of satin, you hastily sat up, looking down past the satin and onto the robe you were wearing.

Your judgy eyes scanned the detailed robe, your eyebrows raised in approval, 'Not bad for being kidnapped' you concluded, looking up from the outfit, you realized that a hood concealed your unnaturally colored hair. 

Your lips stretched to a straight line, your attention was dragged to the male next to you, a brunette, average looking boy sat up next to you, in his own little 'coffin...?' You thought, you couldn't be dead, that shit already happened!

"Oh, I'm not alone, thank god" the boy muttered, relief washing in his brown eyes, the look on his face made you roll your eyes, but you noticed he couldn't notice your eyes, but you honestly were relieved at that, speaking of eyes. 'This boy is a human, like, before death, could this mean I'm alive again?' You wondered, standing up in your dirty coffin, you opened the camera app on your phone, but was only met with your blood red scleras and bright white eyes with black slits, you only hummed as you scrolled away.

Suddenly, you spotted a grey cat, with blue, eye catching fire in his ears, a striped black and white bow tied on his back, he seemed surprised to see the both of you out of your coffins. "Why are you guys awake?!" It screeched, you grimaced, you were so done with the situation at this point. "Oh- oh god! Why does it talk?!" The human boy questioned, hesitantly standing at your side.

"Ugh, shut up, both of you." You sneered, your fangs exposed to the two in the room, at the corner of your eye, you saw the boy's expression turn into one of bewilderment, but you paid no attention to it. 

The cat thing shook its head before demanding "Give me those clothes right now, or I'll roast ya!" It threatened, but you couldn't be more over about the situation at hand, so you merely stepped past the two, but the kitty shit didn't take too kindly to your actions, but you stomped over to a door and slammed it open.

Seeing a hallway, you blindly strutted towards to a random door, seeing that the cat and the boy were arguing with each other, you only kept walking forward, your fingers scrolling through your phone, but none of your apps were working, the notification 'No Signal' kept showing up, pissing you off. Opening another door confidently, you were both met with a library. The two following were astonished at the sight of so many books, but you couldn't give less of a shit.

"Oh for fuck's sake!" You exclaimed, gripping your phone in hand, disregarding about the two arguing behind you, at this moment you turned around and narrowed your eyes at the scene right in front of you- or rather, right on the floor. They froze when they saw your displeased expression, or whatever they could see of your face, suddenly, the cat shit was tied by some sort of whip, and it was pulled away from the poor boy on the floor.