2. What You Want!

I know what you want! 

Tell- tell me what you want!

"Wow... there really are no traces of either of your homelands, not on the world map or the history books...! You two might as well be from different planets! Perhaps the two of you are from a different world?" Only Yuu responded, he seemed distraught at Crowley's suggestions of his origins. "I'm an alien?!" He cried, you snickered at the wording.

"Well, do you have any proof, like licenses from your worlds, that can prove its existence?" Crowley asked, shutting the book he had in hand. You pulled out your phone, which was still not working, and showed your screen to Crowley, showing him scenery pictures of hell. "Interesting... and it still doesn't exist on the map..."

"Well I can definitely let you, Ms Velvette stay at NRC, but you are a female, and this school is predominantly... male" You cringed at his sentence and quickly sent a retort to him. "I don't wanna join your edgy college! I have better shit to do" 

Yuu was just having an existential crisis next to you, but you couldn't give a fuck right now.

Crowley only sighed in defeat "Well, at this moment, both of you don't have a place to go..." you grit your teeth at his words, it stung you. "And it'd be shameful for me to let two penniless teens wander the streets, and since I am gracious, I insist that you both stay and study at NRC!" Crowley grandly announced, swinging his arms open to emphasize his invitation, but neither you nor Yuu were having it.

"There is an unused building on campus as well! How perfect, you both can share it as a dorm! Yes yes, everything is falling into place! And all the while you both stay here, I'll research a way to find a way back to your homes!"Crowley seemed enthusiastic about this whole ordeal more than you two were, the people who were going to stay here.

"Follow me! I'll show you your new home! It has some personal charm but don't be frightened!" Crowley announced, walking to the exit of the library, leading you all to the dormitory. Then you and Yuu saw it, your "new home".

"You've got to be fucking with me right now"

"That's too much charm"

You gazed at the beaten up building with contempt and disgust, at this point your glare alone could simply break down this wreck of a building. But you scoffed and walked inside anyway, slamming the door open, your eyes scanned the disheveled room. "Staying in here, you will at least get the basic need of shelter" Crowley calmly explained, your eyes twitching with irritation.

"Now, make yourselves at home, and don't go wandering around!" Crowley smiled and waved you two off, shutting the door on his way out. You groaned and stepped further into the building, the last straw broke when you felt a small drop of water leak into your hair. You yelped.

"Agh! What the fuck?!" You looked up and saw a small hole at the top, your eyes narrowed with irritation when you saw a small hole leading to a leak. Yuu watched you intently, the way you swiftly pulled out your phone from your catching outfit, and swiped up at the leak, covering it thoroughly. He sighed in relief before being jumpscared by a familiar grey raccoon/cat.

"Nyahaha! Finally, the headmaster is gone!" Grim exclaimed in triumph, you only stared at him unamused as Yuu asked him how the hell Grim got in. "Well staying out of NRC would be a loss for the world! I'm only doing what's best for all of you" Grim's ego shined in his sentences, Yuu sweat dropped and could only listen.