4. Nurses Office

I'm tired of wishing,

 I was ditching...

"Show me where the hell these classes are" you demanded, pointing to your first class on the screen. It read that you had potionology first, same with Ace.

"Oh- sure" Ace reluctantly agreed, while he was being lectured by Crowley, he got the chance to look at you a bit more closely, and what he saw was something he didn't mind seeing often. The heart designs on your suit vest and golden heart buttons made you fit in with the heartsabul theme well, it just your darker color scheme that stopped you from really fitting in.

The two of you walked from main street into the halls of Night Raven College, you noticed that you got several stares and caused many whispers from the other students on campus, but you knew better than to actually pay attention to them. You just continued to walk confidently with your outfit and attitude.

Ace jump started the conversation, "Soooo, rumors say you came from hell, are they true?" You put your phone away into your pockets, "Why?" You simply asked, wasn't everyone in the room when you announced your place of "origin"?

"Some Savanaclaw students started a rumor that you were a daughter of a demon of some sort.." Ace explained, not looking at you in the eye, but rather looking at his colleagues gaze upon him in a mix of jealousy and confusion. You snorted and rolled your eyes, "Satan's daughter? How edgy" you remarked, the closest thing hell had to a Satan, was Lucifer, both concepts suck in your honest opinion.

"So, they're wrong?" Ace asked, still not picking up that the students were wrong, "Of course they're wrong smart ass" you said, waving your hand dismissively, you weren't going to disclose that you were a human before dying and ending up in hell.

"Then... what are you? Your eyes freaked everyone out y'know" Ace calmly spoke, your eyes were getting easier to look at, but back at the ceremony he was also surprised by your eyes, but at the same time he thought it made you all the more alluring. "In short terms, I'm a demon" "So does that mean that there are angels?"

You took a moment before nodding, "Yeah but they're just corrupted, greedy asshats with no real moral code" you insulted flatly, "Huh... aren't angels usually supposed to be all about moral code?" Ace asked, he confused at your hostile view about the heavenly beings. "That's what they all think but being heaven inflates their ego wayyy out of proportion so they shit on the rest of us in hell" you said with a frown, thinking about the exorcists.

Ace noted to not bring up angels or you might berate him on about how bad and shitty they are. "Ok... on a lighter note, how'd you get away with the dress code?" His eyes travelled down to your outfit once more, your lips curled when he mentioned your outfit since you took great pride in your creations.

"Oh, I pulled some strings and managed to make that crow fucker allow me to alter my uniform" you explained, curling your fingers to check your nails, Ace raised an eyebrow, "Headmaster Crowley?" You nod, flipping your hair as Ace snickered at your vulgar nickname for the headmaster.

"Wow, you really don't take shit from anyone" Ace remarked, his smugness slowly melting back into his tone, you smirked. "Yeah well, Hell does a lot to a person" you said coolly, making the idea of you as an anomaly even more of a reality.

Ace hummed, folding his arms behind his head as the two of you kept walking, the two of you clicked like magnets, you were both sassy and most likely two faced (Ace denies but you call bullshit, leading to you two bickering more)