6. YOU'RE TOO SLOW

Butterflies in my stomach 'cause you're just so bad, I- I showed you wrong, 

I'ma shit on you. 

You're too slow!

Ever since the chandelier incident and that night you decided to trust the boys, you've been wondering if Lucifer's daughter was onto something, if sinners could be redeemed...

You were also getting the hang of using your magical pen, the night where your hair reverted to "normal" stuck with you in the back of your mind but you always brushed it off.

Right now it was a bit past midnight, but you were still awake, your hair was let out of its usual restraints since you always did your hair whether it was buns, pony or pigtails, braids, half ups and downs. So now it was in its most natural state. You were in your white nightgown, it stopped at your mid thigh (and you wore fuzzy socks)

You sat at your desk swiping away at your phone and sketching clothing designs in a spare notepad you found. You suddenly heard a faint knock from the dorm entrance. You swiftly took your magic pen and walked towards the door.

The person on the other side kept knocking, so you were tempted to just leave them but that would annoy you half to death, (or life.)

You yawned as you opened the door, "What the fuck are you doing at 2 AM... Ace?" Your eyebrows furrowed when the knocker was your ginger haired friend.

"Woah, I've never seen your hair like that before-"

"Cut the bullshit and just tell me why you're here" you spat, the early hours were getting to you you swear.

"Ace? What are you-?" "Woah! He has a collar!" Grim and Yuu suddenly appeared behind you, your eyes traveled to his neck, and sure enough, there was a red and black, heart shaped collar wrapped around his neck.

"Oh, what BDSM role play did you join?" You jokingly asked, Ace didn't know what that was so you just waved it off.

"I just kicked out of Heartslabyul! Now I'm officially part of your dorm" Ace explained bitterly, everyone had a collective. "What?!" Well, more Yuu and Grim, and less you, you facepalmed.

"So what does the collar do?" You asked, "Oh, that thing takes away your powers, that red hair upper class man gave it to me during the entrance ceremony." Grim said, recalling the moments with his power stopped from him.

"Wait... was it that 'according to rule 69' bitch or something?" You asked, recalling the ceremony, Ace nodded "Yeah, that 'bitch' is the dorm prefect"

"Well what did you do?" Yuu asked walking Ace to the lounge of the Ramshackle dorm.

"I ate a tart"

Immediately, you and Grim bursted into a fit of laughter, holding your stomachs as sounds of amusement erupted from you both. Yuu only sat there dumbfounded.

"Hey honey, your son just got kicked from his dorm"

"Why?!"

"Because he ate a tart!"

You and Grim laughed even harder, it was so ridiculous! Getting evicted for eating a dumb dessert!